Dance and Song Time - Page 3

News:

Main Menu

Dance and Song Time

Started by pslowik, January 14, 2014, 09:45:01 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

=^TrackZero^=

Quote from: Scaryy on January 14, 2014, 03:29:58 PM
I would be happy that there is finally a l2off priv server  (7k double stabfrom AW to DC robe is definition of L2off :)
Smite amount for the new forum account say everything.

I still don't understand why you don't use your original forum acc.
[url=https://discord.com/invite/uhaWxzH7NP] JOIN OUR DISCORD[/url]

thepal

Quote from: Abaddon on January 14, 2014, 02:58:50 PM
indeed, SWS can use all songs, aswell as Psycho Symphony and Song of Silence with any weapon, so why BD shouldnt?
sh/bd and sps/sws or pr/bd and sr/sws are the same kind of stacksub combo, tho elfs are way more enjoyable to play.

Well thats true...
The reason why many ppl hate to play any dark elf/bd is cuz they must change weapon all the time...
In the past dances lasted longer (and were already pain in the ass) than they gonna last now... If i remember in old times dances were 3 mins now gonna be 2...
So every 2 mins u need to change weapon.. that sux... Like some1 wrote on official BD use duals almost all time... here no1will... unless u boost BD somehow that ppl start make classes like dunno bd/sk or bd/ps on fighter stats...
Removeing necesserity of keeping dual weapon for dance would make gameplay for BD's more enjoyable and comfortable and u should seriously consider this..

I would like also to see animation of dances without duals :)

mardel

Quote from: =^TrackZero^= on January 14, 2014, 03:25:14 PM
Im sure if would receive 7000 dmg from 1 hit that you would continue and love to play on this server?
No. I enjoy trash my char after DN Balance.  :P
Quote from: =^TrackZero^= on January 09, 2014, 10:14:08 AM
- There wont be Armor/shields at donation NPC.

ImmortaLSpiriT

SHADOW SERVER 4 EVER!!!

=^TrackZero^=

Quote from: mardel on January 14, 2014, 04:05:38 PM
No. I enjoy trash my char after DN Balance.  :P
Thats why the list of changes will appear BEFORE servers opening , so people can choose what to play on its the very beginning.
[url=https://discord.com/invite/uhaWxzH7NP] JOIN OUR DISCORD[/url]

SofiatheReal

Quote from: TheBlackPhoenix on January 14, 2014, 04:17:22 PM

1 10 hours leaaftt !!11"

actually 73 left and 3 minutes

http://www.timeanddate.com/countdown/generic?p0=2177&iso=20140117T171717&year=2014&month=1&day=17&hour=17&min=17&sec=17&msg=Dragon-Network%20Interlude%20Opening&fg2=ff605a (http://www.timeanddate.com/countdown/generic?p0=2177&iso=20140117T171717&year=2014&month=1&day=17&hour=17&min=17&sec=17&msg=Dragon-Network%20Interlude%20Opening&fg2=ff605a)
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
NO physical, magical, archery and critical damage.
Immune to all forms of debuffs.
Unaffected by mana drain.
10 seconds of ownage.
For everything else, there is Master Card.

GenghisKhan

@SofiaTheReal - He was reffering to the infamous promise by the GM about full features list: "It will be posted on sunday or monday, MAXIMUM tuesday."
Quote from: =^TrackZero^= on January 01, 2014, 10:16:44 AM
There will be no armors nor weapons at donny. Spoil/craft them.

SofiatheReal

so if it wont happend today (tuesday) you do what? you wont play here?
actually your caps and aggresive attitude makes me wonder if you have a life or you just spent your time here..

DO YOU?
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
NO physical, magical, archery and critical damage.
Immune to all forms of debuffs.
Unaffected by mana drain.
10 seconds of ownage.
For everything else, there is Master Card.

Crazynecro

People need to stop whining.

Server doesn't open till Friday - does it really matter if you don't know the full feature list yet? It's not really going to radically change your life for the next couple of days.

Things are looking good here, regardless of the finer details there's clearly a lot of thought going into this and a lot of players returning to play. It should be good fun, just stop moaning!
Nightmare
TehPwnage: Hierophant/Arcana lord
Malus: Soultaker/Hell knight // Cardinal
evaliZe: Phantom ranger/Phantom summoner
Muslim: Hawkeye/Warlord

Hellbound
Dan: Storm Screamer

GenghisKhan

Quote from: SofiatheReal on January 14, 2014, 04:26:06 PM
so if it wont happend today (tuesday) you do what? you wont play here?
actually your caps and aggresive attitude makes me wonder if you have a life or you just spent your time here..

DO YOU?
Are you talking to me, because I'm lil bit confused. All I did was explaining on what TBP reffered and I used quotes, which means if I used maximum at caps, that's because T0 also used ones couple of days ago.
Quote from: =^TrackZero^= on January 01, 2014, 10:16:44 AM
There will be no armors nor weapons at donny. Spoil/craft them.

Garn.

Quote from: TheBlackPhoenix on January 14, 2014, 03:04:38 PM
it's not about dual's price, it's about switching  dual swords every 2 minutes
and where's the problem in that?
just put duals and main weapon in skillbar and voilà, les jeux sont faits
Garn3tt  GS/SS exDN 15x
First Hero GS on server :D

remeron

some slight tweaks on mana consumption for dance/song would be awesome ...for ex: a pw/sws can't possibly handle both blow skills and songing the party which makes it a less preferable combination....just sayin.....