7s/ Olympiad/ Hero/ Sieges - Page 2

News:

Main Menu

7s/ Olympiad/ Hero/ Sieges

Started by Navaro, January 14, 2014, 04:41:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

lNecropsy

Quote from: Abaddon on January 14, 2014, 05:30:28 PM
as fighter you get ww+haste(lvl 1) at start, as mage ww+acu(lvl 2), not sure about lvls tho
You loose or gain 1/3 of points (from guy who has less), +30 NGP per fight
open stadium, without "cages"
To be hero you need 9 fights, 1 of them has to be won

Best olympiad times *_*
Necro (psy)
RedKnights Clan

ImmortaLSpiriT

OR just let the sieges like they was... it was good and i prefer to have it like its ment to be
SHADOW SERVER 4 EVER!!!

GenghisKhan

Quote from: Sokrates on January 14, 2014, 05:36:29 PM
It was 3,5 days, instead of 7 on Dragon. So sieges were able to run every weeks, which was awesome. It would be awesome to set 2 sieges saturaday and 2 sunday,which will provide more awesome pvp. Like a good castle mixed with kinda worst one. Sth like Satruday Rune/gludio, suday goddard/dion next week saturday Giran/Innadril and sunday Aden/Oren and so on.
That serup has upsides and downsides, but I tought the sieges gonna be retail-like, because that way we would have higher emphasis on 7s festival and bigger consequences for losing one. Anyway, let's wait for the features list and see what GMs have decided.
Quote from: =^TrackZero^= on January 01, 2014, 10:16:44 AM
There will be no armors nor weapons at donny. Spoil/craft them.

Stazy

I think he was referring sieges every week for the same castle, like...this week giran..next week again giran...from what i know every week there are 3 castles sieging..2 at the same time and a 3'rd one a little  later..right?
"Whe serch the truth but whe can't find anything but incertain things ,whe serch for happynes ,but all whe find is unhappynes and mizery.Whe are incapabile to wish the truth and happynes "
Blaise Pascal "Chosen writings"

Navaro

Yes. Castle Sieges are dependent from 7s. That's why its just suggestrion to make:

7s:
-Monday to Thursday - Sealed period
-Friday to Sunday - Unsealed period
Than we will have every weekend castle siege. Also Olympiad 2 Weeks period will be fine = more pvp = more fun.

It's not a official server with soo many ppl, so why we can't consider that? Or ppl are scared to lose hero/castle :P

Garn.

Quote from: Navaro on January 14, 2014, 07:14:37 PM
Yes. Castle Sieges are dependent from 7s. That's why its just suggestrion to make:

7s:
-Monday to Thursday - Sealed period
-Friday to Sunday - Unsealed period
Than we will have every weekend castle siege. Also Olympiad 2 Weeks period will be fine = more pvp = more fun.

It's not a official server with soo many ppl, so why we can't consider that? Or ppl are scared to lose hero/castle :P
hell no. retail like. 7s 1 week quest 1 week seal effect, sieges every 2 weeks. oly every month or MAX every 2 weeks, but i'd go for a month.
Garn3tt  GS/SS exDN 15x
First Hero GS on server :D