Web Analytics
Comment The rates/nerfs/Tattoos/Potions - Page 3

News:

Main Menu

Comment The rates/nerfs/Tattoos/Potions

Started by Tvit, January 14, 2014, 10:57:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Simsung

This progressive exp is an OK idea, but the current execution of it is just horrible. What's the point of making the game freakING PAINFUL at level 50~ and above?

20% chance for quest items. 700, ketra, varka, DAFUQ

Drake Edit:
200%, not 20%. Typo Error.

=^TrackZero^=

Quote from: Deathmagnetic on January 14, 2014, 11:15:17 PM
What about mana/combats ? Track said earlier that it will be on server and now ? Nerf nerf nerf...
Changes made BEFORE opening, not after, BIG importance. We showed you changes also BEFORE opening not after.

Tattoo system will bring new way of gameplay, youll have to think, be skilled , fast in pvp, also EE and other recharge class will be very important now. CHP potion and others was really OP ones made in c3-c4 times when there was no content in every meaning.

We believe we are close to balance now, and that will be really important to think how do you play your char, some can hate it some  may like it thats truly subjective things and not everyone can think 100% same.

Thank you
[url=https://discord.com/invite/uhaWxzH7NP] JOIN OUR DISCORD[/url]

R3vo

Varka and 700 with 20% of chance? Nice idea - 10000 years and my childrens can end my quest after my death

Drake edit:
Typo, is 200%

=^TrackZero^=

Quote from: R3vo on January 14, 2014, 11:18:51 PM
Varka and 700 with 20% of chance? Nice idea - 10000 years and my childrens can end my quest after my death
200%

Drake made typo.

vaiper

Quote from: Simsung on January 14, 2014, 11:18:07 PM
This progressive exp is an OK idea, but the current execution of it is just horrible. What's the point of making the game freakING PAINFUL at level 50~ and above?

I already did the calculations and in a x3 server from 76 to 80 u need almost 2 months of constant leveling at fog( with full party and pulling at least 20 mobs).

=^TrackZero^=

Quote from: TheBlackPhoenix on January 14, 2014, 11:19:22 PM
After reading the List, i was standing here waiting for new threads xD here we go

I'm ok with exp curve,
I'm ok with enchant rate,
I'm ok with No mana potions

But...
Tatoos  disappear after few hours instead to be (harder to create but) permanent?
Quest drop 20%?
Franzy doesn't stack AT ALL with totems?
Without talking about other "belanced" skills
Tattoos time counts only WHEN EQUIPPED !
Quest drop 200% (typo error)

Painkiler

The curve should look more like this:
1-20 30
20-30 25
30-40 19
40-50 16
50-60 12
60-65 9
65-70 7
70-72 6
72-74 5
74-76 4
77-78 3
78-79 3
79-80 2

igi

I rly like the change log... Good job. Only thing that is tricky for me is the tattoo system but we will see how it works :) btw.. I see the kids that planned to play sps/ee and/or nuker/tank started emo quiting :))) scary archers xD

=^TrackZero^=

Quote from: vaiper on January 14, 2014, 11:20:28 PM
I already did the calculations and in a x3 server from 76 to 80 u need almost 2 months of constant leveling at fog( with full party and pulling at least 20 mobs).
This info is not VALID and its totally false!

Oo

Zenith/Infinity - Shillien Templar/Ghost Hunter (80/80)
Innova EU Core - Sigel Eva's Templar (99) // Wynn Spectral Master (99)

unhandledexeption

Quote from: Tvit on January 14, 2014, 11:05:59 PM
I really dont get you guys why u cry about exping in FOG xxx time, there are many things to do on end game... Help clan to sub ppl, farm RBS (great exp...), quests on varka/ketra, and more... Also remeber that not all PPL must be 80...

You didn't played on high level right? On high level, RB xp is a joke, even the epic boss xps... in xp/time ratio, it's better to farm in FOG.

BTW no mana potions? Seriously? That means archer server.
Disconnect HE/WK infinity 5x, BlackArmy (abandoned with the server...)
Farostlemez TK rpg-club federation (abandoned)

Sajnope