Started by Tvit, January 14, 2014, 10:57:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ixehren

i like the potions tattos  ;D
if invocation has 42 MP every second, those will work really fine
10 secs and you recovered 900 mp :P

unhandledexeption

Quote from: Tvit on January 14, 2014, 11:26:50 PM
W/O stacking potions and with this 90mana regen tatoo i wouldnt say thats archer server...

did you read the rest? 90 mana/sec BUT "with a drawback of -50% on patk/matk/attackspeed/castspeed." so you can charge mana if you are not in pvp, if you lose your mana in pvp, you're done... either you can't do anything, or you get shot if you put on the tattoo.
Actually the consumable tatoo isn't good too. It's not fun but annoying to buy 5324534534 things in a shop before each action, and it's more annoying when you forget some.
Disconnect HE/WK infinity 5x, BlackArmy (abandoned with the server...)
Farostlemez TK rpg-club federation (abandoned)

=^TrackZero^=

Quote from: TheBlackPhoenix on January 14, 2014, 11:31:58 PM
ty/de just died
He didnt died, he just dont do 20k dmg anymore with +0 weapon. Get a party, get friends, play together not only youll be able to kill tyrannosaurus youll also get 120% exp.
[url=https://discord.com/invite/uhaWxzH7NP] JOIN OUR DISCORD[/url]

Garn.

Quote from: unhandledexeption on January 14, 2014, 11:34:42 PM
did you read the rest? 90 mana/sec BUT "with a drawback of -50% on patk/matk/attackspeed/castspeed." so you can charge mana if you are not in pvp, if you lose your mana in pvp, you're done... either you can't do anything, or you get shot if you put on the tattoo.
you can do it in pvp anyway, just run back for 3-4 secs, here you go with 400 mana
you just have to be really quick and smart.
Garn3tt  GS/SS exDN 15x
First Hero GS on server :D

Attis

correct me if im wrong. Focus attack works with bow with 50% power and when its on my speed is decreased by 50% aswell?
Infinity x5
Tevez HE/WL
EasyLady DE/TYR
Attis PR/OL

Vendettacz

This exp curve should get of rid all these grasshoppers*, and it give motivation for people who want to spend some time on server.

*start nolife 2weeks, and leave server.
professional retarded driver

Vandana

Before everyone was whining how we know everything in l2 so we r bored like hell and bla bla bla. With these new features here we got at least some challenge so lets enjoy it.
The only thing who got me a lil bit disappointed (scared i can say hahahah) was those low rates at the end but well,im sure we all can hadle it after all...
All i can say is that all the staff good a really nice job,im sure they wasted lot of their time to bring all these new things to us so lets keep away our hate or our "i know everything" attitude for a moment and freaking come up with a "Thank you for the hard work u did for us,guys".
To all the gm staff,GJ and keep doing the same ;)

FredMadison

ok no totems+frenzy/guts, BUT => totems work on 2 handed?

flamingAwe

won't comment on skills, cause i'm used to system "play with given skills"
opinion about tattos: lvl 4 emp have a big restrition to support classes by pvp points gain (or needed specific share from RBs)
about enchanting: limiting only at +4 enchant for oly is bad, cause normal armor set bonus is at +6

PS: didn't understand this
Herbs drop have a constant rate of 6x rate
vs.
First of all: there are no more custom potions.

4gottensoul

All the info shows a good research and experience of the game.
Seems inviting and could work really fine. Noone expected these customizations.
Might be some things they ll need to change along the way ofc.

Question about xp:" Party xp rewards 120% "
Talking about full party? Means if you get e.g. 1000 xp in solo,
you ll get 2200 xp in full party?

=^TrackZero^=

Quote from: flamingAwe on January 14, 2014, 11:37:43 PM
won't comment on skills, cause i'm used to system "play with given skills"
opinion about tattos: lvl 4 emp have a big restrition to support classes by pvp points gain (or needed specific share from RBs)
about enchanting: limiting only at +4 enchant for oly is bad, cause normal armor set bonus is at +6
Is mistype , should be 6!
[url=https://discord.com/invite/uhaWxzH7NP] JOIN OUR DISCORD[/url]

hideous

So this 120% exp bonus is only for full party? Considering that party = 2+ people ?

Would like to know how many players you need to be awarded that 120%.
Riders Of Destiny  -  Nanaki Server
Great times...