Web Analytics
maybe we can vote for potions:) like combats or p def m def

News:

Main Menu

maybe we can vote for potions:) like combats or p def m def

Started by preater, January 15, 2014, 12:26:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Riddle

Thing is, if GM's implemented Tattoos - it means they thought of it before, they tested it, are proud of it and they were sure enough to announce it. I think they're experienced enough to know what's good for the server and the gameplay. In the end of the day - THEY'RE DEALING WITH IT FOR THE LAST X YEARS! If anyone have problems with it - go to other servers cause I'm sure our GM's done a great job, it will be fun to play here and stop whining. So damn annoying.

=^TrackZero^=

This poll wont change the features we implemented nor will return deleted potions. We made new , different server , not a dragons clone. But if it will mean something to you Ill let poll run np.
[url=https://discord.com/invite/uhaWxzH7NP] JOIN OUR DISCORD[/url]

Roinas

Add a option.
- Like old retail C6 (No potions, no tatoos, make your EE/SE and be hapy).

when u think abit new things = more interesting ;) remember in old days of DN it was totaly different sv comparing to others thats was its charm but it gets old and starting a new sv with old features wont keep ppl they wll get bored so fast

Csenky

I'll miss potions badly, but I voted to keep tattoos becaue it looks like they balanced the things around that, and it would really screw things up if we cry back the pots now. So stay calm guys, and lets see how it works with tattoos. (however, they could be perma -.-')
Shadow x10: Zsu
Tarantula: Lycan

Garn.

Quote from: Csenky on January 15, 2014, 12:49:49 PM
I'll miss potions badly, but I voted to keep tattoos becaue it looks like they balanced the things around that, and it would really screw things up if we cry back the pots now. So stay calm guys, and lets see how it works with tattoos. (however, they could be perma -.-')
well, they are minimum 3hours as duration, so it's enough (u dont need to wear them always, only when needed so it's enough)
Garn3tt  GS/SS exDN 15x
First Hero GS on server :D

somasz

I dont understand you guys...Its already hard to have all important buffs and you want extra potions?

lNecropsy

Quote from: Garn. on January 15, 2014, 12:53:08 PM
well, they are minimum 3hours as duration, so it's enough (u dont need to wear them always, only when needed so it's enough)

Only 3 hours? Are you sure?
Its kinda low duration...
Necro (psy)
RedKnights Clan

Garn.

Quote from: lNecropsy on January 15, 2014, 01:20:10 PM
3hrs the lvl 1, but anyway you will consume duration only when equipped. means if you have to recharge mana, equip tattoo --> 30 secs x90mp --> full (or almost) and unequip. it will last a lot.
Garn3tt  GS/SS exDN 15x
First Hero GS on server :D

=^TrackZero^=

Quote from: lNecropsy on January 15, 2014, 01:20:10 PM
I wonder, dud you even read changelog?
[url=https://discord.com/invite/uhaWxzH7NP] JOIN OUR DISCORD[/url]