Web Analytics
M CRIT RATE / DMG

News:

Main Menu

M CRIT RATE / DMG

Started by thepal, January 15, 2014, 06:21:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

thepal

Many ppl asked about m crit rate ( full buffed vala + augus passive + active WM with + 5 WIT dye), so we would like to get anserw.

^Artur^ wrote that he/wk (full buffed draco,boss set etc) made crits on necro/pp also buffed 1981 or sth like that.
How was dmg necro/pp on that he/wk?? M crit rate? M crit dmg how is scaled? is x4 like used to be?

Any info??:>

Thesniper

whona play lineage 2 interlude or .... so make your server and stop cry all time

thepal

Quote from: Thesniper on January 15, 2014, 06:41:32 PM
whona play lineage 2 interlude or .... so make your server and stop cry all time

Are You retard or pretend to be??
Do You see any cries here??
Its normal question due to no responces on topic with comments....

Artur

Quote from: thepal on January 15, 2014, 06:21:26 PM
^Artur^ wrote that he/wk (full buffed draco,boss set etc) made crits on necro/pp also buffed 1981 or sth like that.
How was dmg necro/pp on that he/wk?? M crit rate? M crit dmg how is scaled? is x4 like used to be?

i didnt say such things. I am not responsible for pvp tests.

=^TrackZero^=

Quote from: thepal on January 15, 2014, 06:21:26 PM
Many ppl asked about m crit rate ( full buffed vala + augus passive + active WM with + 5 WIT dye), so we would like to get anserw.

Any info??:>
Thepal , thank you for submitting the question, however right now we have some more important things to do in order to open server in time. I will write you back as soon this info is checked in proper level.

I hope you understand and thanks.
[url=https://discord.com/invite/uhaWxzH7NP] JOIN OUR DISCORD[/url]

thepal

Quote from: ^Artur^ on January 15, 2014, 06:44:05 PM
i didnt say such things. I am not responsible for pvp tests.

Sorry.. My bad, true it was ^Daevon^

thepal

Quote from: =^TrackZero^= on January 15, 2014, 06:45:33 PM
Thepal , thank you for submitting the question, however right now we have some more important things to do in order to open server in time. I will write you back as soon this info is checked in proper level.

I hope you understand and thanks.

Sure thing :) ty for responce :)

lNecropsy

I quoted ^Deavon^ at my signature.

I'm quite sure it will not be like he said.

On retail a normal Hawkeye can crit a PP by 4k, so I think that those 1,7k~1,9k  necro/pp had Transfer pain on...
Necro (psy)
RedKnights Clan

thepal

Quote from: lNecropsy on January 15, 2014, 06:50:56 PM
I quoted ^Deavon^ at my signature.

I'm quite sure it will not be like he said.

On retail a normal Hawkeye can crit a PP by 4k, so I think that those 1,7k~1,9k  necro/pp had Transfer pain on...

Well add pvp reduction and mby some new thing we dont know yet and u have 2k ;)

=^TrackZero^=

it's not true,since i was helping ^deavon^ on test and i was the "necro/pp",i can guarantee u i was without transfer pain.
[url=https://discord.com/invite/uhaWxzH7NP] JOIN OUR DISCORD[/url]

lNecropsy

Quote from: =^TrackZero^= on January 15, 2014, 06:55:42 PM
it's not true,since i was helping ^deavon^ on test and i was the "necro/pp",i can guarantee u i was without transfer pain.

OK, I trust you :D  (but i'll keep my sig haha)
Necro (psy)
RedKnights Clan

thepal

Quote from: =^TrackZero^= on January 15, 2014, 06:55:42 PM

If u were this nec/pp u can tell us how hard u were hitting him ;]