Web Analytics
weapon mastery - Page 2

News:

Main Menu

weapon mastery

Started by NekFrus, January 15, 2014, 07:44:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

NekFrus

i dont understand no simple thing... i will ask more simply and please answer only yes or no

-destro/ol on destro stats does he have in passives weapon mastery lvl 42 and sword/blund weapon mastery also ?

Garn.

Quote from: NekFrus on January 15, 2014, 08:37:49 PM
i dont understand no simple thing... i will ask more simply and please answer only yes or no

-destro/ol on destro stats does he have in passives weapon mastery lvl 42 and sword/blund weapon mastery also ?
yes but they dont stack. simply you will use sword/blunt mastery only.
Garn3tt  GS/SS exDN 15x
First Hero GS on server :D

NekFrus

Quote from: Garn. on January 15, 2014, 08:39:41 PM
yes but they dont stack. simply you will use sword/blunt mastery only.

and if i will wear a bow ? then i use the weapon mastery lvl 42 ?

ixehren

Quote from: NekFrus on January 15, 2014, 08:41:01 PM
and if i will wear a bow ? then i use the weapon mastery lvl 42 ?
if you are with destro stats using a bow you just get the bonus from weapon mastery as Destro, meaning weapon mastery lvl 3.

to make simple
if you are in fighter stat, you get weapon masterie lvl 3 bonus and whatever weapons masteries that you combo can learn
in  mage stat, you get weapon masterie lvl 42 and whatever weapons masteries that your combo can learn ( fighter subclass masteries, since mages have no especific weapon masteries)

few examples:
th/pal, get dagger mastery lvl 45, blunt mastery lvl 45, bow mastery lvl 15 and weapon mastery lvl 3 and doesnt matter what class you play
th/pp,  get dagger mastery lvl 45, bow mastery lvl 15 and weapon mastery lvl 3 as Th, and as PP you get dagger mastery lvl 45, bow mastery lvl 15 and weapon mastery lvl 42 ( remember that in PP stats you get much less STR)

igi

Quote from: =drake= on January 15, 2014, 08:20:04 PM
Means the Weapon Mastery of the first 20 levels is not separated between casters and tanks.
Fighters stops learning it at lv3, casters go all the way out to lv45.
Level3 to Level45 the patk bonus stays the same so for your fighter makes no difference, what changes is m.atk.

This skill, that originally was 3 different skills for 3 archetypes, they dont do extremely much at low levels but play key role at high levels as, for example, the mages mastery was giving a +45% patk bonus.
Imagine then doing mage/fighter and inherit this +45% patk bonus...

ALL OTHER SPECIALIZATION WEAPON MASTERIES (like "dagger", "blunt", etc...) REMAINS UNCHANGED. (means, if you have th/bp, you will have dagger mastery regardless of the class active)
Quote from: ixehren on January 15, 2014, 08:56:55 PM
if you are with destro stats using a bow you just get the bonus from weapon mastery as Destro, meaning weapon mastery lvl 3.

to make simple
if you are in fighter stat, you get weapon masterie lvl 3 bonus and whatever weapons masteries that you combo can learn
in  mage stat, you get weapon masterie lvl 42
U will have weapon mastery on both classes but..weapon mastery gives p.atk only up to lvl 3, after that it only gives m.atk.

=drake=

Seems you guys have a big confusion.

THAT specific Weapon Mastery gives a growing PATK until lv3, then from lev4 to lev45 there is no growth. Simple as that.
For a fighter having it lv3 or lv45 makes absolutely no difference (except if you cast a spell, of course!)

And regardless of the switch you are, those passives you have them all.
They simply stack in the best/correct way now.
A switch of active class simply changes your basic stats (STR/DEX/CON...)

(the only exception is the Magic Mastery that have a logic of his own and couldn't be implemented differently)