Web Analytics
weapon mastery

News:

Main Menu

weapon mastery

Started by NekFrus, January 15, 2014, 07:44:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

NekFrus

-Basic Weapon Mastery, the one you get in your first levels, is shared between all classes. This means no stacking of it doing Mage/Fighter.

this means - if i make OL/Destro and i will play on OL stats i am gonna have lvl 3 weapon mastery on OL ?

Garn.

i see you have a very good knowledge about l2.........
Garn3tt  GS/SS exDN 15x
First Hero GS on server :D

Stazy

no...if you do ol first you will have weapon mastery, no more sword/blunt mastery and you will have the max level, consider it...that you are paying on a retail server when you think about skills that have the same effect(weapon mastery and sword/blunt mastery bouth increase p.attack so..depending what is your first class what you learned first that is what you will have on that char for that stack sub category..so...go ol first..weapon mastery lvl 42  go on destro first...sword/blunt mastery lvl 45..you will have only 1 not bouth of them)
"Whe serch the truth but whe can't find anything but incertain things ,whe serch for happynes ,but all whe find is unhappynes and mizery.Whe are incapabile to wish the truth and happynes "
Blaise Pascal "Chosen writings"

NekFrus

Quote from: Stazy on January 15, 2014, 07:55:21 PM
no...if you do ol first you will have weapon mastery, no more sword/blunt mastery and you will have the max level, consider it...that you are paying on a retail server when you think about skills that have the same effect(weapon mastery and sword/blunt mastery bouth increase p.attack so..depending what is your first class what you learned first that is what you will have on that char for that stack sub category..so...go ol first..weapon mastery lvl 42  go on destro first...sword/blunt mastery lvl 45..you will have only 1 not bouth of them)

so the idea to play with OL on pvps and with destro for trains and rbs wont be a best one. any gmcan answer that ?

mardel

Quote from: Stazy on January 15, 2014, 07:55:21 PM
But the basic weapon mastery is useful for any type of weapon example bow. OL/DE have better P.atk with bow than DE/OL? :o  ;D
Quote from: =^TrackZero^= on January 09, 2014, 10:14:08 AM
- There wont be Armor/shields at donation NPC.

Dramenos

What about pr/bd and sr/sws?
If u start as bd or sws and u will learn skills form them, u will be no more able to learn skills for pr and sr such as bow mastery becouse u already have dual sword or sword/blunt?

Garn.

Quote from: mardel on January 15, 2014, 08:07:53 PM
But the basic weapon mastery is useful for any type of weapon example bow. OL/DE have better P.atk with bow than DE/OL? :o  ;D
no. better weapon mastery but much lower STR.
Garn3tt  GS/SS exDN 15x

Stazy

Theoretically yes, but still not the same as an archer, because as you know usually the weapon mastery increases the p.attack by 2 for each p.attack of the weapon(usually) and the bow weapon mastery goes like 7-8 for each weapon p.attack, so you will definatelly not have same p.attack as the archer but it should be better than destro which doesn't have weapon mastery(only sword/blunt). Also keep in mind you also get bonuses for p.attack based on level as well and also keep in mind class specific stats.
"Whe serch the truth but whe can't find anything but incertain things ,whe serch for happynes ,but all whe find is unhappynes and mizery.Whe are incapabile to wish the truth and happynes "

NekFrus

this is stupid... so if i start with WK and sub for HE i wont have bow weapon mastery but only weapon mastery from WK ?

=drake=

Quote from: NekFrus on January 15, 2014, 07:44:01 PM
-Basic Weapon Mastery, the one you get in your first levels, is shared between all classes. This means no stacking of it doing Mage/Fighter.

this means - if i make OL/Destro and i will play on OL stats i am gonna have lvl 3 weapon mastery on OL ?

Means the Weapon Mastery of the first 20 levels is not separated between casters and tanks.
Fighters stops learning it at lv3, casters go all the way out to lv45.
Level3 to Level45 the patk bonus stays the same so for your fighter makes no difference, what changes is m.atk.

This skill, that originally was 3 different skills for 3 archetypes, they dont do extremely much at low levels but play key role at high levels as, for example, the mages mastery was giving a +45% patk bonus.
Imagine then doing mage/fighter and inherit this +45% patk bonus...

ALL OTHER SPECIALIZATION WEAPON MASTERIES (like "dagger", "blunt", etc...) REMAINS UNCHANGED. (means, if you have th/bp, you will have dagger mastery regardless of the class active)

Garn.

Quote from: Dramenos on January 15, 2014, 08:16:03 PM
What about pr/bd and sr/sws?
If u start as bd or sws and u will learn skills form them, u will be no more able to learn skills for pr and sr such as bow mastery becouse u already have dual sword or sword/blunt?
wtf are u talking about? they are different weapon masteries.
Garn3tt  GS/SS exDN 15x

Stazy

usually think of this...it is best to start with the class that you will play on(stat wise), if you want to have he/wk and when you play you will stay on he stats(str..int...dex..wit..con and so on)..it is best to start with he.