Web Analytics
Switch between main and Sub DN

News:

Main Menu

Switch between main and Sub DN

Started by AitaPottoki, January 16, 2014, 03:14:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

AitaPottoki

Hi, I didnt find anything about that, so I ´d like to ask IF I make, for example, howler main class, and Shillen E. as sub DN, Can I switch between between SH and SE whenever I like? I mean, because  I cant use some kind of dyes of INT or MEN. So could I choose main stats of Sh or SE? and in olys  the same?
If any1 can asnwer me, I ´d appreciate.
Regards and hf.

20shizuo

Quote from: AitaPottoki on January 16, 2014, 03:14:26 PM
Hi, I didnt find anything about that, so I ´d like to ask IF I make, for example, howler main class, and Shillen E. as sub DN, Can I switch between between SH and SE whenever I like? I mean, because  I cant use some kind of dyes of INT or MEN. So could I choose main stats of Sh or SE? and in olys  the same?
Regards and hf.

Well in Old Int Was Easy to Switch between subs For 1k Only Each Time  ;D and each sub has his own Dyes ... and in Olly You'll be able to joine only with mains SH/SE You'll joine as sh SE/SH you'll joine as SE

FredMadison

Quote from: AitaPottoki on January 16, 2014, 03:14:26 PM
Regards and hf.

hi zesatek!  :D

And what about if f.e I make spellhowler 78 substack to sk. So I get now 40 sk, and for better exp I switch to spellholwer stats, BUT -> Do I still have arcana power and high lvl skills as spellhowler 40?

ty

igi

Quote from: FredMadison on January 16, 2014, 03:51:30 PM
hi zesatek!  :D

And what about if f.e I make spellhowler 78 substack to sk. So I get now 40 sk, and for better exp I switch to spellholwer stats, BUT -> Do I still have arcana power and high lvl skills as spellhowler 40?

ty
your sh will be 78vl sk will be 40vl which means u will have to xp the sk on sk stats, but yes u will have the 3rd class skills from sh on the lvl 40 sk

lNecropsy

Quote from: igi on January 16, 2014, 04:44:16 PM
your sh will be 78vl sk will be 40vl which means u will have to xp the sk on sk stats

The hell no.   lol

You are SH 78
You sub to SK, and become 40..in both fighter or mage stats.

Just change back to mage stats (you will keep lvl40)
Necro (psy)
RedKnights Clan

igi

Quote from: lNecropsy on January 16, 2014, 05:02:59 PM
The hell no.   lol

You are SH 78

i remember being like that in the old days...

FredMadison

Quote from: lNecropsy on January 16, 2014, 05:02:59 PM
The hell no.   lol

You are SH 78

If that is the case, I have high level hurricane and arcana power ? or those skills are re-learned as you level to the corresponding level.

lNecropsy

Quote from: FredMadison on January 16, 2014, 05:24:06 PM
If that is the case, I have high level hurricane and arcana power ? or those skills are re-learned as you level to the corresponding level.

On old times, when you delvled to lv40, you have skills from +9lvls of your current lvl.

So if you were lv40  sh/sk, you had SH skills from lvl49 max.
And you relearn all skils from SH again while you lvl up again (but no SP cost).

I have no idea how its gonna be now, but i expect its not like the old times.
I hope at least we can keep all lvl78~79 skills from other class, even being low lvl.
Necro (psy)
RedKnights Clan

igi

Quote from: lNecropsy on January 16, 2014, 05:37:58 PM

On old times, when you delvled to lv40, you have skills from +9lvls of your current lvl.

So if you were lv40  sh/sk, you had SH skills from lvl49 max.
And you relearn all skils from SH again while you lvl up again (but no SP cost).

I have no idea how its gonna be now, but i expect its not like the old times.
I hope at least we can keep all lvl78~79 skills from other class, even being low lvl.
i guess i have memory problems xD

lNecropsy

Quote from: igi on January 16, 2014, 05:47:37 PM
i guess i have memory problems xD

I was so painful that i couldnt forget :D
Necro (psy)
RedKnights Clan

pmkaboo

so anyone can give definite answer to what exactly happens when you add stack sub?
according to the changelog, you get deleveled to lvl 40 + any exp you got past lvl 78 and will keep 3rd class, also your sub will be 3rd class automatically,
but do you keep all the skills from main?
and if not will you relearn them for free as you level up or do you have to spend sp again?
also can you switch between main and sub stats?
can you enter oly with either of them, or only with one?

please no more of how it works on other dn servers or how you remember it worked 10 years ago.

thanks for the answers

igi

Quote from: pmkaboo on January 16, 2014, 06:03:40 PM
so anyone can give definite answer to what exactly happens when you add stack sub?
according to the changelog, you get deleveled to lvl 40 + any exp you got past lvl 78 and will keep 3rd class, also your sub will be 3rd class automatically,
but do you keep all the skills from main?
and if not will you relearn them for free as you level up or do you have to spend sp again?
also can you switch between main and sub stats?
can you enter oly with either of them, or only with one?

please no more of how it works on other dn servers or how you remember it worked 10 years ago.

thanks for the answers
for oly u must be on main class to enter but u can use stacksub also for examp if u r sh/ps u go as sh/ps but u cant go as ps/sh