Web Analytics
Skills after subclass

News:

Main Menu

Skills after subclass

Started by Oo, January 16, 2014, 07:43:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Oo

I got one question about skills after subclass, for example i will make NECRO, on 78 lvl i will make subclass, my char will be deleveled to 40 lvl. What about 3rd class skills (Vortex, arcane power ect) and others from higher lvl (max lvl of Death spike ect) - can be normally used from level 40 or not?

Zenith/Infinity - Shillien Templar/Ghost Hunter (80/80)
Innova EU Core - Sigel Eva's Templar (99) // Wynn Spectral Master (99)

unhandledexeption

That's a good question, as in old time if you subbed before 76, you lost so many levels that made some high level skills disappear (and you needed to re-learn them).
Disconnect HE/WK infinity 5x, BlackArmy (abandoned with the server...)
Farostlemez TK rpg-club federation (abandoned)

Oo

Quote from: unhandledexeption on January 16, 2014, 07:47:02 PM
That's a good question, as in old time if you subbed before 76, you lost so many levels that made some high level skills disappear (and you needed to re-learn them).
Exactly  ::)

maxiou

my guess is that it will be like retail sub all skills need to be learned, it will be just 3rd class transfered for future quest skip

lol

If I remember well, you will lose all skills that have more then 10 levels difference between your level, level that you might actually learn them?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FaXhlWJ7Vms

Oo

kramligz

As my previous server P*****, The skills are still remain. The only lvl 40 skills are the current substack class you choose. I don't know how it works here.

somasz

Quote from: kramligz on January 17, 2014, 10:21:24 AM
As my previous server P*****, The skills are still remain. The only lvl 40 skills are the current substack class you choose. I don't know how it works here.
on P***** you had high lvl skills from both classes just after sub ;P

kramligz

Quote from: somasz on January 17, 2014, 11:50:44 AM
on P***** you had high lvl skills from both classes just after sub ;P

:D Thanks for correcting it. I thought it is not an high lvl skill both. Maybe you take your substack at 80 and the times you take it delevel at 79 and the skill are there. I was referring when you delevel at 40. Maybe not? I'm not sure. haha. Even me I was taking my substack when I got lvl 80.   

Oo

Quote from: Oo on January 16, 2014, 07:43:51 PM
I got one question about skills after subclass, for example i will make NECRO, on 78 lvl i will make subclass, my char will be deleveled to 40 lvl. What about 3rd class skills (Vortex, arcane power ect) and others from higher lvl (max lvl of Death spike ect) - can be normally used from level 40 or not?
Quote from: lol on January 16, 2014, 08:38:01 PM
If I remember well, you will lose all skills that have more then 10 levels difference between your level, level that you might actually learn them?

Any answer?

GenghisKhan

You won't lose your skills, it was confirmed on RaidCall yesterday.
Quote from: =^TrackZero^= on January 01, 2014, 10:16:44 AM
There will be no armors nor weapons at donny. Spoil/craft them.

cerebelo

u loose skills

if u go 40 lvl u keep skillmax for 50 ... u still keep 50 + lvs but u cannot use them ... u don't need to relearn them

for example u will level up to 45 u can use skills learned at 55
Quote from: ShowStopper on July 02, 2012, 11:11:53 AM
DONATE FOR COINS IF U WANT OP ITEMS OR STOP CRY