Web Analytics
Question

News:

Main Menu

Question

Started by kalli8iotis0, January 16, 2014, 11:39:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

kalli8iotis0

Hello, i played on this serv 6-7y ago i just want to ask HE/WARLOCK vs BD/PR VS HE/WARLORD what is better and why pls explain^^,thx.

8kjupx3u

Quote from: kalli8iotis0 on January 16, 2014, 11:39:52 PM
Hello, i played on this serv 6-7y ago i just want to ask HE/WARLOCK vs BD/PR VS HE/WARLORD what is better and why pls explain^^,thx.
I think that is hard to say, cos server will be open tommorow.. noone tried yet the combinations.
Play what you like, and what ur clan will need to
Hf.
Friends Become Wolves~

Stazy

Quote from: kalli8iotis0 on January 16, 2014, 11:39:52 PM

I don't want to be mean, but if you don't have a brain to chose for yourself you don't have enough processing power to use all the skills so any of those classes will be to much to handle for you.
"Whe serch the truth but whe can't find anything but incertain things ,whe serch for happynes ,but all whe find is unhappynes and mizery.Whe are incapabile to wish the truth and happynes "
Blaise Pascal "Chosen writings"

Sanguchesco

Quote from: Stazy on January 16, 2014, 11:51:02 PM
I don't want to be mean, but if you don't have a brain to chose for yourself you don't have enough processing power to use all the skills so any of those classes will be to much to handle for you.

lol you don't want to be mean? XD you have reeeeeeeally reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeally little will powwer.
Quote from: ,=^TrackZero^= on January 16, 2014, 08:38:26 AM
- There wont be Armor/shields at donation NPC.

PepsiQQ

Quote from: Sanguchesco on January 17, 2014, 12:23:06 AM

lol you don't want to be mean? XD you have reeeeeeeally reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeally little will powwer.

pr/bd when u have cp and u start as a bd, if not pr/sk would be better for pvp. BTW. PR only if u'll have a guarantie to get aq+baium+cat buff in pt

if only aq then w/o baium it's better to go he/sr as a more balance char.

kalli8iotis0

Quote from: PepsiQQ on January 17, 2014, 12:25:17 AM
pr/bd when u have cp and u start as a bd, if not pr/sk would be better for pvp. BTW. PR only if u'll have a guarantie to get aq+baium+cat buff in pt

if only aq then w/o baium it's better to go he/sr as a more balance char.
this is the answer i was looking thx what about he/warlord vs he/warlock hard to choose

PepsiQQ

well still depends, but this game was made for 9v9/mass pvp and as it is it's gonna be mage vs archers eventually archs/daggers mixed vs mages, melle will suck

well if u go he/wl i'll start with wl faster exp:P and he/warlock well "summon will be 2 hited" so that if u'll use tp depends .. on enemy not time to resummon when 9v9/u can do that during mass pvp.

I'll go for HE/WK coz of the look
maja+db+cubics +cat, neverplayed it always seemed nice to me. 

decide on urself, wl is not gonna be such a great sub for he imo, but will see

HSN

if u join here with cparty and full buffs make pala/he .it's be good w/o epic jewels but u wanna play alone make he/pp (:
or make a support and find party pr/bd op in interlude servers but i dont remember dnet balance . if same old times make glad/he (: be nerfed fastly ..i vote for pr/bd dude hf

[H]ave[S ]ex[N]ow!
    take me under your black wings...

kalli8iotis0

Quote from: HSN on January 17, 2014, 05:20:06 AM
if u join here with cparty and full buffs make pala/he .it's be good w/o epic jewels but u wanna play alone make he/pp (:
or make a support and find party pr/bd op in interlude servers but i dont remember dnet balance . if same old times make glad/he (: be nerfed fastly ..i vote for pr/bd dude hf
ye im gonna start with cp so i guess im going he/pala resist arrow/ud/angelic etc i guess much better than warlock thanks for those ideas!.

PepsiQQ

ressist arrow on archer is useless now.

kalli8iotis0

Quote from: PepsiQQ on January 17, 2014, 07:56:55 AM
ressist arrow on archer is useless now.
why is useless?

mardel

Quote from: kalli8iotis0 on January 17, 2014, 08:53:26 AM
why is useless?
You should read the skill changes. link (http://forum.dragon-community.net/index.php/topic,278370.msg2417350.html#new)
Quote from: =^TrackZero^= on January 09, 2014, 10:14:08 AM
- There wont be Armor/shields at donation NPC.