Web Analytics
How can i have a clean patch?

News:

Main Menu

How can i have a clean patch?

Started by Probocis, January 17, 2014, 11:12:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Probocis

How can i have a clean patch? I don't want this stuff on my screen, how do i remove this kind of custom stuff?

Stazy

search for a clean systemmsg-e, that is the one that actually displays all that. o and that one you can find it in system folder, just go on a random interlude server and download their patch and get that systemmsg-e file from there, also it must be interlude , other chronicle will not work, different code.
"Whe serch the truth but whe can't find anything but incertain things ,whe serch for happynes ,but all whe find is unhappynes and mizery.Whe are incapabile to wish the truth and happynes "
Blaise Pascal "Chosen writings"

Probocis

Quote from: Stazy on January 17, 2014, 11:20:30 PM
search for a clean systemmsg-e, that is the one that actually displays all that. o and that one you can find it in system folder, just go on a random interlude server and download their patch and get that systemmsg-e file from there, also it must be interlude , other chronicle will not work, different code.

Great, i will try it, i hope that it will work ;/

Stazy

will work, i have a custom systemmsg-e separately for each chronicle :P just with colour  dmg and evade and fail magic/miss attacks. nothing on the middle of the screen
"Whe serch the truth but whe can't find anything but incertain things ,whe serch for happynes ,but all whe find is unhappynes and mizery.Whe are incapabile to wish the truth and happynes "
Blaise Pascal "Chosen writings"