Things that should be considered. - Page 2

News:

Main Menu

Things that should be considered.

Started by Escaflew, January 18, 2014, 11:24:32 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Escaflew

Good job! :)
I also want to ask - I just tranfestered to Bladedancer and got only 1 C grade coupon for weapon. Is it supposed to give only 1, because friend of mine got 12?

Stazy

Quote from: Escaflew on January 18, 2014, 11:34:02 AM
Thanks for the fast reply, Track.
And for the guy below my 1st comment, I'm just trying to help and I wasn't assure about few of the things, stop being a d1ck. Just move on, none wants that kind of toxic opinion.

So you know there are more important things to accommodate you, there are tons of bugs that need to be fixed, oo noo i have to write /partyinvite instead of /invite, guess what those are just a few letters that you have to type at a command that you use 2-3 times a day, but since we are about party did you notice the bug where if the party member is in town you get 0 xp?...or that if you kill while the pt member is in town you can't pick up?...noo ofc not because you are to busy and lazy to type 3 -4 extra letters once a day(and these 2 bugs i discovered them 2 minutes afte logging)..also the bug where if you did the most dmg but someone hits the mob before you hit it ..even 1 dmg ..you can't pick up drops at all..so he just has to come and pick it up... also no mobs in garden of eva...srsly?...i need those mobs for spoil and drops..also no gigant rider in heretics/pilgrim...so no mass cubic for dark elfs...but hey..players playing without skills is ok..players having to type 2 extra letters...oo noo ..doomsday is comming ... also about geodata don't get me started...invisible walls everywhere, when u enter shops, when you go catacombs/necro...but w8 let's not fix that let's fix the most important thing...take 3 letters off a command so they can type faster....genius

IF you want to be helpful..post first about bugs(i don't see you do that) and then ..after they get fixed post about aesthetics and small stuff.
"Whe serch the truth but whe can't find anything but incertain things ,whe serch for happynes ,but all whe find is unhappynes and mizery.Whe are incapabile to wish the truth and happynes "
Blaise Pascal "Chosen writings"

=drake=

if you do fullcheck, you get the fix for partyinvite too

Stazy

I know, i was just telling him that there were more important things to be posted about party than just the letters he needs to type...the faster you post the faster it gets solved.(and i should end this...now)
"Whe serch the truth but whe can't find anything but incertain things ,whe serch for happynes ,but all whe find is unhappynes and mizery.Whe are incapabile to wish the truth and happynes "
Blaise Pascal "Chosen writings"

=drake=

Quote from: Stazy on January 18, 2014, 02:53:34 PM
So you know there are more important things to accommodate you, there are tons of bugs that need to be fixed, oo noo i have to write /partyinvite instead of /invite, guess what those are just a few letters that you have to type at a command that you use 2-3 times a day, but since we are about party did you notice the bug where if the party member is in town you get 0 xp?...or that if you kill while the pt member is in town you can't pick up?...noo ofc not because you are to busy and lazy to type 3 -4 extra letters once a day(and these 2 bugs i discovered them 2 minutes afte logging)..also the bug where if you did the most dmg but someone hits the mob before you hit it ..even 1 dmg ..you can't pick up drops at all..so he just has to come and pick it up... also no mobs in garden of eva...srsly?...i need those mobs for spoil and drops..also no gigant rider in heretics/pilgrim...so no mass cubic for dark elfs...but hey..players playing without skills is ok..players having to type 2 extra letters...oo noo ..doomsday is comming ... also about geodata don't get me started...invisible walls everywhere, when u enter shops, when you go catacombs/necro...but w8 let's not fix that let's fix the most important thing...take 3 letters off a command so they can type faster....genius

IF you want to be helpful..post first about bugs(i don't see you do that) and then ..after they get fixed post about aesthetics and small stuff.

Please fill up the bugreport section for geodata bugs and other bugs!
GMs will then sorter them out in priority and feed them to me.

8kjupx3u

Friends Become Wolves~