Web Analytics
Questions

News:

Main Menu

Questions

Started by Scrubs, January 18, 2014, 11:49:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Scrubs

Hi, glad that a real L2 server is back online :)

Anyway, I've been playing for a few hours and I pretty much have a couple of "complaints".

*Auto Learn skills
Is it possible for us to use this function? It is annoying as f*ck to learn skills with spellbooks. Or maybe just have for free until let's say LVL 60?

*Auto pick-up
I know, I know, I didn't used to have it on the L2 servers I hosted, as an Administrator, you know it will just cause more annoying people to react who does not like it. But maybe have it so you can activate/inactivate it.

*Higher party lvl exp%
I saw Drake's post in another topic. I've voted yes, more %! :) I joined with 4 of my friends and we're constantly in party.

Also,
I noticed that you do not have the details for Interlude downloads on your website, I think you'd get more players joining if you'd add it there.

Best regards,
Scrubs

Moshu

=^TrackZero^=

Quote from: Scrubs on January 18, 2014, 11:49:39 PM
Hi, glad that a real L2 server is back online :)

Anyway, I've been playing for a few hours and I pretty much have a couple of "complaints".

*Auto Learn skills
Is it possible for us to use this function? It is annoying as f*ck to learn skills with spellbooks. Or maybe just have for free until let's say LVL 60?

*Auto pick-up
I know, I know, I didn't used to have it on the L2 servers I hosted, as an Administrator, you know it will just cause more annoying people to react who does not like it. But maybe have it so you can activate/inactivate it.

*Higher party lvl exp%
I saw Drake's post in another topic. I've voted yes, more %! :) I joined with 4 of my friends and we're constantly in party.

Also,
I noticed that you do not have the details for Interlude downloads on your website, I think you'd get more players joining if you'd add it there.

Best regards,
Scrubs

Hello There , nice to hearing you from the server. Welcome to your friends as well.

*Autolearn  skills simply doesnt suit the style of Tarantula and it is more suitable for high-rate servers.
*We had ti enabled for adena only, but players found way to exploit it, so we disabled it for now.
*Higher Party exp lvl % ok you voted for higher rate, but did you thought about adena lack then?

Yes drake will add all the new stuff on the website including that one.

Thank you for the suggestions!
[url=https://discord.com/invite/uhaWxzH7NP] JOIN OUR DISCORD[/url]

Sajnope

auto learn should be nice. its anoying to get books every subclass / retail class

Painkiler

Quote from: Sajnope on January 18, 2014, 11:59:37 PM
auto learn should be nice. its anoying to get books every subclass / retail class
gettin books and learn skills is quite essential, don't change it to autolearn.

Sajnope

if no, make higher drop rate.. i tried 2h for major group heal and nothing