News:

Main Menu

Lags

Started by dedemonn, January 19, 2014, 01:05:03 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

flamingAwe

Quote from: =^TrackZero^= on January 19, 2014, 12:37:24 PM
Definition of item lag is?

There shouldnt be any lag at all, ss might glitch sometimes but thats all.
If the error message appears if you want to pickup the item means that your party member is out of range or in town.

it's not sometimes, it's almost all time SS lag, when server is red

emissary

Quote from: =^TrackZero^= on January 19, 2014, 01:19:48 AM
Hello,

Well i dont know what to say ive spent today a lot of time in game, crowded and not crowded areas. I expressed no lag at all , sometimes SS glitches but happens rarely . What i can suggest you is to try put lower details and disable all special effects in options, save and relog. See how it goes, because really, serverside there isnt any lag....

About the drop , its not lag, its bug seems that we are looking to fix.

Let me know how it goes.

hi there :) I have quite good machine (i7 proc, ssd disc, gtx graph card and 8gb of ram), good connection- 20mbps, and I have laggs all the time. it's definitely servers fault - whole clan of mine have lags also
DeathAkira - ES member, Dragon serv
emissary - FI member, infinity serv
emissary - FI member, valkyria serv

Yaripon

Quote from: emissary on January 19, 2014, 05:03:02 PM
hi there :) I have quite good machine (i7 proc, ssd disc, gtx graph card and 8gb of ram), good connection- 20mbps, and I have laggs all the time. it's definitely servers fault - whole clan of mine have lags also

+1

All my friends/clanmates, with different PC gear experiance same problems with lags - SS lags, item lags (picking up, using items) and sometimes as everyone - those heavy lag spikes across the server.

=^TrackZero^=

Quote from: Yaripon on January 19, 2014, 07:11:48 PM
+1

All my friends/clanmates, with different PC gear experiance same problems with lags - SS lags, item lags (picking up, using items) and sometimes as everyone - those heavy lag spikes across the server.
We have spotted possible issue with lag, its not the problem in the machine, problem is with corrupted file. We are working on the fix , i expect some news about this lag fix in around 48h.

Thank you for patience.
[url=https://discord.com/invite/uhaWxzH7NP] JOIN OUR DISCORD[/url]