Web Analytics
DROP CHANCE IN GC FOR Q - Page 2

News:

Main Menu

DROP CHANCE IN GC FOR Q

Started by AnDuTu, January 19, 2014, 11:20:51 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

maxiou

thats why there should be beta but you knew if u do it there will be 1 month delay with fixes :)
And there is tone of them coming 70+ that we will realise ofc... not talking even about that cstom raids and pvp events...

Garn.

Quote from: TheSplichO on January 19, 2014, 06:23:07 PM
Why don't you just make these quests x5 amount and chance, like really its not a normal interlude server its a stack sub server and I doubt anyone gonna get stacked any time soon...for sure not a casual players server.
chance 5x ok, but not amount. or u'll see ppl full S in 2 weeks.
Garn3tt  GS/SS exDN 15x
First Hero GS on server :D

Garn.

Quote from: TheSplichO on January 19, 2014, 07:24:22 PM
Well 2 hours for 17 QI in giants cave its retarded, getting 1 mat per drop/spoil is retarded, so this rates are pretty much equal to retail x1 and Admins are aware of it. But this will just lower the population of it, we killed like 8-9 raids and we had only 1 full drop which were Boots. With this rates people wont get far even after 2 months.
did you read what i said? increase chance ok, but not amount. (im talking about quests only)
Garn3tt  GS/SS exDN 15x
First Hero GS on server :D

Cromatorus

Quote from: AnDuTu on January 19, 2014, 11:20:51 AM
Hy every one,i would like discuss about monster reward in gc for part 1.

I`m here killing mobs and in 1:30H i got only 2 Ancient parchment. I think this low chance to drop them make the quests for getting a grade recipe armors imposible.What do u think about this.
I already spoke with track and he said that if u want rec go make spoiler.There is only solution about this,to transform the game in spoilerslineage and we all can delete all quests from the map and we can start only with spoilers.

PS. Stop spam with bullsh1ts and talk about this topic.If u spam u make lag:D

agree20 mobs and only 1 q item ( quest for 2nd class) :o

BTW: why names of teleports are from other chronicle?:P
KillerOfGolka De/Wc 85 ( subbed 50% of infinity players )

Sanguchesco

bump! any news about this subject?
Quote from: ,=^TrackZero^= on January 16, 2014, 08:38:26 AM
- There wont be Armor/shields at donation NPC.

ImmortaLSpiriT

u should also check the scavanger quest drops... i was killing bears arround 3hours to get 5 honey bears... and whole proces of quest took me way more gold that mark would if i knew it and just buy it in the 1st place... for example if u wanna know how long it took me to finish only 1 part of the quest i lvled from lvl19 to 28 in single part and monsters was dark blue for me for more than a half...

WARNING FOR ALL DWARFS OUT THERE DONT DO SCAVANGER QUEST BUY IT BECAUSE ONLY TELEPORTS FROM TOWN TO TOWN TO DO THE QUEST WILL COST MORE THAN MARK (not to mention crazy amount of monsters killing for lvl 20 quest) WHICH IS 100K IN GLUDIO!!!!!

p.s. my gf was helping me kill the bears and spiders whole time... dont even want to think how long it would took me if i was killing them alone...
SHADOW SERVER 4 EVER!!!

vaiper

Quote from: ImmortaLSpiriT on January 20, 2014, 03:18:01 AM
u should also check the scavanger quest drops... i was killing bears arround 3hours to get 5 honey bears... and whole proces of quest took me way more gold that mark would if i knew it and just buy it in the 1st place... for example if u wanna know how long it took me to finish only 1 part of the quest i lvled from lvl19 to 28 in single part and monsters was dark blue for me for more than a half...

WARNING FOR ALL DWARFS OUT THERE DONT DO SCAVANGER QUEST BUY IT BECAUSE ONLY TELEPORTS FROM TOWN TO TOWN TO DO THE QUEST WILL COST MORE THAN MARK (not to mention crazy amount of monsters killing for lvl 20 quest) WHICH IS 100K IN GLUDIO!!!!!

p.s. my gf was helping me kill the bears and spiders whole time... dont even want to think how long it would took me if i was killing them alone...

The scavenger quest takes a lot of time, doesnt matter the rates since the drop rate from offi servers is really low

lNecropsy

Also reporting:

14 mobs =  No iten. I just left. Waiting for the fix.
Necro (psy)
RedKnights Clan

Sanguchesco

Quote from: ImmortaLSpiriT on January 20, 2014, 03:18:01 AM

Thanks for the heads up! I was planning on doing a dwarf soon.

Sanguchesco

Quote from: =^TrackZero^= on January 19, 2014, 12:22:04 PM
Seems the quest items drop is lower then it should be. Doing few checks and will inform you promptly.

Thank you

Is there any info you could share with us on this matter Track?

AnDuTu

Also this topic is made to discuss problem with quest,so stick to the point.

I didn`t check any quest reward after i posted this but i will check soon to see of track did something about this, but i doubt.

lNecropsy

bump.

Lets wait they fix SS lag and Pick up bugs.

But Drop Chance for Quest Iten also matters .
Necro (psy)
RedKnights Clan