Web Analytics
Appearance of stacksubing Orcs and Humans ingame.

News:

Main Menu

Appearance of stacksubing Orcs and Humans ingame.

Started by Grensid, January 19, 2014, 10:06:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Grensid

Hello there!
So, my question is touching the case of 'rather low' matters. Although for some players (like me) it may be vital.

As we all know, Humans and Orcs in Lineage 2 doesn't share the same appearance between fighter and mystic classes. Following to that and my experience of switching appearance at our High Five server. I've been at DN through the Interlude client, sitting on Mercury/Infinity, although I never reached that high to know. So I'd like to simply ask the Stuff:

~ How it is going to be, here?
~ If I'd take for example a Doom Cryer as main and will stacksub it with Titan, will I end up with orc fighter appearance and stats? O_<
~ Will it be possible to switch /DN-HighFive'wise/ between thos two classes (appearance and stats) or else...?

I seriously look for an explaination here, it'd be a shame to play my character for months and realize that I ended up not the way I wanted to ergo not looking the way I'd desire, lol.
Thanks and best regards!
- Grensid
There's always something behind nothing.

Deavon

Quote from: Grensid on January 19, 2014, 10:06:17 PM
Hello there!
So, my question is touching the case of 'rather low' matters. Although for some players (like me) it may be vital.

As we all know, Humans and Orcs in Lineage 2 doesn't share the same appearance between fighter and mystic classes. Following to that and my experience of switching appearance at our High Five server. I've been at DN through the Interlude client, sitting on Mercury/Infinity, although I never reached that high to know. So I'd like to simply ask the Stuff:

~ How it is going to be, here?
~ If I'd take for example a Doom Cryer as main and will stacksub it with Titan, will I end up with orc fighter appearance and stats? O_<
~ Will it be possible to switch /DN-HighFive'wise/ between thos two classes (appearance and stats) or else...?

I seriously look for an explaination here, it'd be a shame to play my character for months and realize that I ended up not the way I wanted to ergo not looking the way I'd desire, lol.
Thanks and best regards!
- Grensid

Hello Grensid and welcome to DN .
If you start as Prophet at your example and want to sub at Treasure Hunter you will have the following options :
1st : If you want to be on TH mode , the skin of your character will look like Human fighter .
2nd: if you want be to on PP mode as well , the skin of your char will look like Human wizard .

Its up to you actually and you always have the option to switch between those 2 classes ( as your example) by using the npc which is located to Ivory Tower which is called Astral .
The same way it works for rest race combinations.

I hope i helped you .

ixindamix

Remember the dwarf exploit when we could made mutants in the past,good old days. it would be awesome if we can change the apparence of our character later...

Ixindamix Bd/pr *Nobless* My sweetheart (offline)
Ixin sws/pw *Nobless* fast like wind (online)

AxelFoley

I have related question, if I start as pp then i sub to th or he could i sign Olympiad as my sub class or only as main class ?
AxelFoley HE/WL ;)
F1, F1 + 1 it's my style !

ImmortaLSpiriT

Quote from: AxelFoley on January 19, 2014, 11:00:55 PM
I have related question, if I start as pp then i sub to th or he could i sign Olympiad as my sub class or only as main class ?

i created a topic about that few days ago and folks told me that u can join oly the way u like it. if you are for example TH/PP you can try to be TH hero or PP hero. its on u to decide which one do you want
SHADOW SERVER 4 EVER!!!

Xarion

Quote from: AxelFoley on January 19, 2014, 11:00:55 PM
Hello,

You can join on any class from stack sub that you want. PP or TH.

Thank you!
-------------
Official DN FB page: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Dragon-Network/149250778434489
------
Follow us @ tweet:
https://twitter.com/intent/user?screen_name=DragonL2

=drake=

Quote from: ixindamix on January 19, 2014, 10:43:30 PM
Remember the dwarf exploit when we could made mutants in the past,good old days. it would be awesome if we can change the apparence of our character later...

There is no way to do a "mutant" on Tarantula.
all subclasses are *same race* classes (retails too)
so Elf/Elf Orc/Orc etc...