Web Analytics
Turn Undead and its land rate - Page 5

News:

Main Menu

Turn Undead and its land rate

Started by emissary, January 20, 2014, 08:14:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

emissary

still not working properly. Drake, could we get any info when would it be possible to get a fix for this skill? you said 5% every 2 lvls, but still - it lands like 1 of 10 times on every lvl.
DeathAkira - ES member, Dragon serv
emissary - FI member, infinity serv
emissary - FI member, valkyria serv

j1kata

Soon plenty of Healers gona reach ~73  and gona realise something is wrong.
Take measures plox.

Zeelgadees

Dragon 15x:
Zeelgadees sh/se+n, Sophia th/da+n, Allyn bd/pr+n, Ametyst
necro/ol+n(sold), Rubin tyr/he+n (sold), BigZ sws/sps+n (sold), xxx tyr/destro+n, xxx sorc/da+n, DrewingPL pp/glad, xDrewniakx bish/nec+n Infi x5: Zeel aw/se

emissary

if it is as it should work, according to tarantula staff, please modify it as you have modified lots of skills. I am loosing more adenas on s.ore than i am getting out of exp from mobs while using turn undead spell. You have got a lot of QQ topics about it, so maybe it's time to finally do sth instead of saying "everything is okay". Buff the spell, or make it work as it should from the players view, not your numbers in code, thanks.
DeathAkira - ES member, Dragon serv
emissary - FI member, infinity serv
emissary - FI member, valkyria serv

flamingAwe

Enchant it, if want to use on high lvl mobs

j1kata

^Еvacuate^ locking/ignoring inconvenient topics aint gona solve anything....

Pebamama

Quote from: flamingAwe on January 27, 2014, 09:31:58 PM
Enchant it, if want to use on high lvl mobs
76 EE with +1 turn undead about 10-20% landrate on lvl 76 mobs in IT

^Evacuate^

Quote from: j1kata on January 27, 2014, 09:46:11 PM
^Еvacuate^ locking/ignoring inconvenient topics aint gona solve anything....
did i ignore you? i answered about it,now tell me why lots of ppls say that turn undead working?
DN FB page: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Dragon-Network/149250778434489

HellRaiser Promo video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SchBtKuybWs&feature=youtu.be

Pebamama

Quote from: ^Evacuate^ on January 27, 2014, 09:55:53 PM
did i ignore you? i answered about it,now tell me why lots of ppls say that turn undead working?
LOTS? the 2 retards that always lick gm ballz?! they are not lots and i don't even know if they are real people.

Everyone says its wrong and only a few hit 73+ lvl , When everyone else reaches the level for pagans get ready for the ultimate QQ

j1kata

Quote from: ^Evacuate^ on January 27, 2014, 09:55:53 PM
Ignoring the problem not meh.There are way more ppl hoping about a fix.
That includes pally/sk classes whos topics were also locked.(Banish Seraph)

NunoPitbull

Please fix TU(Turn Undead) landrate. Way too low, no balance between level/adena wasted/adena gained from mobs/exp from mobs.

Watch my DN Videos @ https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLv5j4v3iXRu4_tUU2rtBM8coghoTjQUtR

Subscribe for more and be updated: https://www.youtube.com/user/NunoPitbull?sub_confirmation=1

If you want drop me on PM some nice songs 4nextvid

Artur

ok i will say last time here. Turn undead working properly. I tested it in game.
On level 10 of this skill ( player level 74 ), you have 30% chances to succeed over monsters lvl 74 and below.
If you want to have same highest chance ( 30% ) on monster with higher lvl, you need to enchant skill. Every 3 points of enchant, your magic lvl of skill will increase. It starts with +1, so

Turn undead lvl 10 +1 = magic lvl 76 ( your chance on monsters lvl 76 is maximum, so 30% )
Turn undead lvl 10 +4 = magic lvl 77 ( your chance on monsters lvl 77 is maximum, so 30% )
Turn undead lvl 10 +7 = magic lvl 78 ( your chance on monsters lvl 78 is maximum, so 30% )
Turn undead lvl 10 +10 = magic lvl 79 ( your chance on monsters lvl 79 is maximum, so 30% )
Turn undead lvl 10 +13 = magic lvl 80 ( your chance on monsters lvl 80 is maximum, so 30% )

About chances to succeed on skill level lower than 10. It is lower by 5% every 2 lvls of skills.

Turn undead lvl 10 = magic lvl 74, chance to succeed on mobs lvl 74 and below = 30%
Turn undead lvl 9 = magic lvl 72, chance to succeed on mobs lvl 72 and below = 30%
Turn undead lvl 8 = magic lvl 70, chance to succeed on mobs lvl 70 and below = 25%
Turn undead lvl 7= magic lvl 68, chance to succeed on mobs lvl 68 and below = 25%
Turn undead lvl 6 = magic lvl 66, chance to succeed on mobs lvl 66 and below = 20%
Turn undead lvl 5 = magic lvl 64, chance to succeed on mobs lvl 64 and below = 20%
Turn undead lvl 4 = magic lvl 62, chance to succeed on mobs lvl 62 and below = 15%
Turn undead lvl 3 = magic lvl 60, chance to succeed on mobs lvl 60 and below = 15%
Turn undead lvl 2 = magic lvl 58, chance to succeed on mobs lvl 58 and below = 10%
Turn undead lvl 1 = magic lvl 56, chance to succeed on mobs lvl 56 and below = 10%

Is it clear? If no, i can make a video about it. If you still think that you CANT kill with this skill monsters on your level or below, please pm me in game ( Artur ) so we can make test together and i will show you that it works fine. I really dont want to see any more posts and pms about how bugged is this skill... This setting is here since begininig of Dragon-Network...