Turn Undead and its land rate - Page 6

News:

Main Menu

Turn Undead and its land rate

Started by emissary, January 20, 2014, 08:14:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

somasz

Quote from: ^Artur^ on January 28, 2014, 12:04:52 PM
ok i will say last time here. Turn undead working properly. I tested it in game.
On level 10 of this skill ( player level 74 ), you have 30% chances to succeed over monsters lvl 74 and below.
If you want to have same highest chance ( 30% ) on monster with higher lvl, you need to enchant skill. Every 3 points of enchant, your magic lvl of skill will increase. It starts with +1, so

Turn undead lvl 10 +1 = magic lvl 76 ( your chance on monsters lvl 76 is maximum, so 30% )
Turn undead lvl 10 +4 = magic lvl 77 ( your chance on monsters lvl 77 is maximum, so 30% )
Turn undead lvl 10 +7 = magic lvl 78 ( your chance on monsters lvl 78 is maximum, so 30% )
Turn undead lvl 10 +10 = magic lvl 79 ( your chance on monsters lvl 79 is maximum, so 30% )
Turn undead lvl 10 +13 = magic lvl 80 ( your chance on monsters lvl 80 is maximum, so 30% )

About chances to succeed on skill level lower than 10. It is lower by 5% every 2 lvls of skills.

Turn undead lvl 10 = magic lvl 74, chance to succeed on mobs lvl 74 and below = 30%
Turn undead lvl 9 = magic lvl 72, chance to succeed on mobs lvl 72 and below = 30%
Turn undead lvl 8 = magic lvl 70, chance to succeed on mobs lvl 70 and below = 25%
Turn undead lvl 7= magic lvl 68, chance to succeed on mobs lvl 68 and below = 25%
Turn undead lvl 6 = magic lvl 66, chance to succeed on mobs lvl 66 and below = 20%
Turn undead lvl 5 = magic lvl 64, chance to succeed on mobs lvl 64 and below = 20%
Turn undead lvl 4 = magic lvl 62, chance to succeed on mobs lvl 62 and below = 15%
Turn undead lvl 3 = magic lvl 60, chance to succeed on mobs lvl 60 and below = 15%
Turn undead lvl 2 = magic lvl 58, chance to succeed on mobs lvl 58 and below = 10%
Turn undead lvl 1 = magic lvl 56, chance to succeed on mobs lvl 56 and below = 10%

Is it clear? If no, i can make a video about it. If you still think that you CANT kill with this skill monsters on your level or below, please pm me in game ( Artur ) so we can make test together and i will show you that it works fine. I really dont want to see any more posts and pms about how bugged is this skill... This setting is here since begininig of Dragon-Network...
so turn undead here is custom thing?

Artur

no, its official, same as on INTERLUDE official server. Please dont compare it with GoD. We havent touched this skill, in closed beta, so its default.

Pebamama

Quote from: ^Artur^ on January 28, 2014, 12:15:23 PM
no, its official, same as on INTERLUDE official server. Please dont compare it with GoD. We havent touched this skill, in closed beta, so its default.
I think its time for you to test turn undead and in some other interlude server with "official" files like DN.

Artur

why should i test on some CUSTOM servers?
Ok you guys played some servers where it was working differently, but does it mean it was working proper there?

emissary

does it mean it wasn't working properly there? On azure servers it was working differently and this server was most retail-like of all. DN is custom-made in so many ways. Plus, on other IL servers you gain enough to compensate loss of s.ores, here - not so much. You didn't give us open beta, and you say everything works fine, but number of players says it's not so nice and tidy as you think. This skill is not for pvp, this skill doesn't do dmg to any other mob than undead, so please either customize it to how it looks like on other servers (if you say it works as it should), or fix it so we won't have to QQ about it for another weeks.

EE's and BP's are essential on this server, don't screw us up.
DeathAkira - ES member, Dragon serv
emissary - FI member, infinity serv
emissary - FI member, valkyria serv

Artur

Never heard about Azure L2. Propably down for already 3 years and wiped 10 times? Yeah very pro server, they for sure had pure official settings...
We dont change everything just because some people think its incorrect. If you have bishop or EE its not solo dps char. It can kill mobs solo pretty good but cant kill mobs lvl 6 higher with turn undead, and on higher lvls maybe try making party? If you need money for spirit ores than maybe create spoiler or find clan with adena support. I dont think anyway that spirit ores are so much expensive that you spend all adena on it...

Xarion

Quote from: emissary on January 28, 2014, 02:22:48 PM
does it mean it wasn't working properly there? On azure servers it was working differently and this server was most retail-like of all. DN is custom-made in so many ways. Plus, on other IL servers you gain enough to compensate loss of s.ores, here - not so much. You didn't give us open beta, and you say everything works fine, but number of players says it's not so nice and tidy as you think. This skill is not for pvp, this skill doesn't do dmg to any other mob than undead, so please either customize it to how it looks like on other servers (if you say it works as it should), or fix it so we won't have to QQ about it for another weeks.

EE's and BP's are essential on this server, don't screw us up.

Hello,

With all do respect, L2 azure is Gracia Final right?

Thank you!
-------------
Official DN FB page: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Dragon-Network/149250778434489
------
Follow us @ tweet:
https://twitter.com/intent/user?screen_name=DragonL2

Zeelgadees

On Valky it was working, here its not working. End of topic for me, you can say what you wanna and I hope there will be new topic everyday with QQ about it.

Dragon 15x:
Zeelgadees sh/se+n, Sophia th/da+n, Allyn bd/pr+n, Ametyst
necro/ol+n(sold), Rubin tyr/he+n (sold), BigZ sws/sps+n (sold), xxx tyr/destro+n, xxx sorc/da+n, DrewingPL pp/glad, xDrewniakx bish/nec+n Infi x5: Zeel aw/se

emissary

Quote from: ^Artur^ on January 28, 2014, 02:35:04 PM
Never heard about Azure L2. Propably down for already 3 years and wiped 10 times? Yeah very pro server, they for sure had pure official settings...
We dont change everything just because some people think its incorrect. If you have bishop or EE its not solo dps char. It can kill mobs solo pretty good but cant kill mobs lvl 6 higher with turn undead, and on higher lvls maybe try making party? If you need money for spirit ores than maybe create spoiler or find clan with adena support. I dont think anyway that spirit ores are so much expensive that you spend all adena on it...

if you havent' heard about it, it means you never actually played GOOD private servers. And your sarcasm was just pathetic.

to ^Xarion^ i was reffering to Celes which was c5, and Drake said this skill hasn't changed in 10 years, so it doesn't matter. Moreover as Zeelgadees said, this skill worked differently on Valkyrie (yeah it was hellbound, but once again
Quote from: =drake= on January 21, 2014, 09:08:57 AM
Skill behave like this since 10 years.
DeathAkira - ES member, Dragon serv
emissary - FI member, infinity serv
emissary - FI member, valkyria serv

BrainDamage

Gms just give them 10% more succes rate..and end this sh1t.... Im rly sympathetic, and from this quantity of tears i feel sad :D

Pebamama

Quote from: ^Artur^ on January 28, 2014, 02:35:04 PM
We dont change everything just because some people think its incorrect. If you have bishop or EE its not solo dps char. It can kill mobs solo pretty good but cant kill mobs lvl 6 higher with turn undead, and on higher lvls maybe try making party?
This game is supposed to be Lineage 2 Interlude . The way the skill was originally intended to work in official is not the same as here.

Every player knows how good the exp is with EE and BP after they reach 73 , but not on this server...
I talked to many people and its our first time seeing turn undead work like that.

If you don't want to see us every day spamming , just "customize" turn undead and make it like all the other "shit private" servers with official files . (LIKE THE OFFICIAL GAME).

mardel

Quote from: Pebamama on January 28, 2014, 04:28:04 PM
This game is supposed to be Lineage 2 Interlude . The way the skill was originally intended to work in official is not the same as here.

Every player knows how good the exp is with EE and BP after they reach 73 , but not on this server...
I talked to many people and its our first time seeing turn undead work like that.

If you don't want to see us every day spamming , just "customize" turn undead and make it like all the other "shit private" servers with official files . (LIKE THE OFFICIAL GAME).
Lets go back in time and check l2 official forum when interlude was there.

http://boards.lineage2.com/showthread.php?t=175747
Quote from: =^TrackZero^= on January 09, 2014, 10:14:08 AM
- There wont be Armor/shields at donation NPC.