Web Analytics
spam or true ?

News:

Main Menu

spam or true ?

Started by sh0k1ca, January 21, 2014, 03:30:33 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

sh0k1ca

- Catacomb of witch droping 400-700 green seal stones per mob in Witch catacomb, you serious about this?
- And addition on all this Raids have most retarded drop rate, we killed over 40 raids and we had almost no drops beside parts and clan egg items...
- With this rates people wont be able to upgrade mid C to top C, not to talk about farming for crystals A/S or gems A/S...really

Every new "feature" that pops up just keep demotivating people honestly...after so many years on so old Chronicle (even excluding its a stack sub), people gonna run in C grade for more then a month...I was hoping you gonna balance this dynamic rates but people just keep getting more and more demotivated with what you have set...

ps.this is not L2Off cose it has all the L2J bugs, so I got no idea where did you got this files.

- Cannot do trade while you have a summon/pet
- Trade it self is bugged and keep giving sys error
- While sitting cannot equip or remove weapon/armor
- To pick up a drop you get also more sys messages and you take some time until you do pick it up
- Summon friend is custom, you don't know for how long it can take till you can accept it (small thing but another proof of not being l2off)
- Party exp formula is so bad that people lvl faster solo then in a group and should but at least equal (tho group exp should be faster at least by 20% then solo spots, but its still depending on class/pt set up etc...)
-This is not spam topic,i just say the true.

igi

Quote from: sh0k1ca on January 21, 2014, 03:30:33 AM
- Catacomb of witch droping 400-700 green seal stones per mob in Witch catacomb, you serious about this?
- And addition on all this Raids have most retarded drop rate, we killed over 40 raids and we had almost no drops beside parts and clan egg items...
- With this rates people wont be able to upgrade mid C to top C, not to talk about farming for crystals A/S or gems A/S...really

Every new "feature" that pops up just keep demotivating people honestly...after so many years on so old Chronicle (even excluding its a stack sub), people gonna run in C grade for more then a month...I was hoping you gonna balance this dynamic rates but people just keep getting more and more demotivated with what you have set...

ps.this is not L2Off cose it has all the L2J bugs, so I got no idea where did you got this files.

- Cannot do trade while you have a summon/pet
- Trade it self is bugged and keep giving sys error
- While sitting cannot equip or remove weapon/armor
- To pick up a drop you get also more sys messages and you take some time until you do pick it up
- Summon friend is custom, you don't know for how long it can take till you can accept it (small thing but another proof of not being l2off)
- Party exp formula is so bad that people lvl faster solo then in a group and should but at least equal (tho group exp should be faster at least by 20% then solo spots, but its still depending on class/pt set up etc...)
-This is not spam topic,i just say the true.
:O

So unfair to u that u cant be top grade in 2 weeks :/

vaiper

Yea a GM should check RB /AA drop since they are both too low.

Killed 13 RB yesterday lvl 40-60 and got 0 full drops.

igi

Quote from: vaiper on January 21, 2014, 04:09:14 AM
Yea a GM should check RB /AA drop since they are both too low.

Killed 13 RB yesterday lvl 40-60 and got 0 full drops.
If RB is not white to all chances of dropping an item is very low.. just saying...

vaiper

Quote from: igi on January 21, 2014, 04:18:03 AM
If RB is not white to all chances of dropping an item is very low.. just saying...

All RB where less than 4-5 lvls of diference

SizeMatters

Just went to apostate and dropped 200 green stones, gf : )

Sanguchesco

I guess if the last catacombs drop around  800-1000 greens per mob it would be kinda okay... REAL SLOW but ok... I'd say it should be equalled to the adena curve, but that's just my opinion.
Quote from: ,=^TrackZero^= on January 16, 2014, 08:38:26 AM
- There wont be Armor/shields at donation NPC.

=^TrackZero^=

- pickup thing which will be fixed and already reported its true

Other things are false and this topic was made for particular reason.

Goodluck
[url=https://discord.com/invite/uhaWxzH7NP] JOIN OUR DISCORD[/url]