Web Analytics
HERBS

News:

Main Menu

HERBS

Started by PanMarcin, January 21, 2014, 11:13:55 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

PanMarcin

wtf with this herbs? i'm all time 100% mana as SPS, seems like SE and EE would be useless :/
Goldradyr | Rainbow |  Mr3o5 | PanMarcin | ZJEB

=^TrackZero^=

Quote from: PanMarcin on January 21, 2014, 11:13:55 AM
wtf with this herbs? i'm all time 100% mana as SPS, seems like SE and EE would be useless :/
Players also drop herbs when killed or?
[url=https://discord.com/invite/uhaWxzH7NP] JOIN OUR DISCORD[/url]

PanMarcin

L2 is not only about PVP...
Goldradyr | Rainbow |  Mr3o5 | PanMarcin | ZJEB

lasombra

Quote from: PanMarcin on January 21, 2014, 11:51:17 AM

and about what L2 is ?
You wanna kill mushroms and other "ugly monsters" all the time ?

Zenith / Infinity server
Felissin - Storm Screamer/Spectral Dancer

Prayer for the wild heart kept in cages

Tarantula server
FelissinII - sps
Felissin - SH

=^TrackZero^=

Quote from: PanMarcin on January 21, 2014, 11:51:17 AM
I know, but on higher levels EE is mooooore then needed even on pve belive me on that. Right now it may seems its easy, but thats because we wanted to boost them on lower levels.

Fonchel

Quote from: PanMarcin on January 21, 2014, 11:13:55 AM

what the hell u talking about... before was fine, now solo exp on EE its a mistake... nothin to do

Pebamama

Quote from: Fonchel on January 21, 2014, 12:07:25 PM
what the hell u talking about... before was fine, now solo exp on EE its a mistake... nothin to do
It's my first time ever playing on DN and when I saw what tattooes do , I knew that EE wasn't a priority class anymore. The only people that really need EE are those that exp in places without herbs and have no mana tattooes (that should be mandatory imo) .EE still good , but I don't think he is needed in PvE :P

lNecropsy

EE and SE are required for prty exp at mobs x4HP, x5HP, Catas, Raid bosses

And on higher lvls even more.
Necro (psy)
RedKnights Clan

=^TrackZero^=

Quote from: lNecropsy on January 21, 2014, 02:55:01 PM
EE and SE are required for prty exp at mobs x4HP, x5HP, Catas, Raid bosses

And on higher lvls even more.
AMEN! God bless you son.

nbx

Quote from: Pebamama on January 21, 2014, 01:36:14 PM
It's my first time ever playing on DN and when I saw what tattooes do , I knew that EE wasn't a priority class anymore. The only people that really need EE are those that exp in places without herbs and have no mana tattooes (that should be mandatory imo) .EE still good , but I don't think he is needed in PvE :P

That's like... not true at all. At 60+ you'll be mana starved with any kind of mage if you don't have an ee or se behind you, even if you have tattoo and you are farming at a solo place(meaning the mobs drop herbs). And we didn't even talk about not solo places(cata's, it, fog, etc).

Pebamama

Just logged in and tried to exp . As my first time on DN server i have to say one thing :
You always fk up on your servers or what? This game changes everyday . Herbs changed , adena , exp , spoil and many more changes to come for sure .
By far the server with the most unstable rates i have ever played on.

Why do you have to change everything all the time? Normally this happens in beta and not after release. This whole thing feels like an overcrowded beta test ................

vaiper

Quote from: Pebamama on January 21, 2014, 08:22:58 PM
Just logged in and tried to exp . As my first time on DN server i have to say one thing :
You always fk up on your servers or what? This game changes everyday . Herbs changed , adena , exp , spoil and many more changes to come for sure .
By far the server with the most unstable rates i have ever played on.

Why do you have to change everything all the time? Normally this happens in beta and not after release. This whole thing feels like an overcrowded beta test ................

What changed?

The rates only changed in higher lvls, and if u were partying all the time.