Web Analytics
What happened to adena droprate?

News:

Main Menu

What happened to adena droprate?

Started by Wall-E, January 22, 2014, 07:38:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Wall-E

I got like 5k from a LvL 65 mob while i get near 20k near Dion:D? Should i keep farming Dion till 70:D?

PolSilv3r

If you want money - yes

If you want to lvl up - no
Why are you looking at my Avatar?

.:sexHERO:.
Server:  Zenith/Infinity x5

I am here since 07:52 GMT+1 25.12.2005

Wall-E

Thou i was picking more before restart on same spot yesterday...

nbx

QuoteAdena automatic balance kicked in, too much adena growth vs consumption on the market.
It will automatically adjust based on ingame market and adena consumption.
(is part of the dynamic rates and in near future will apply also to mats (making them drop more/less based on market))

Maybe we will release some nice user-viewable statistics about this, is really interesting data.

http://forum.dragon-community.net/index.php/topic,279584.0.html

Not sure why it varies depending on the place you farm. It might not be complete yet.

Sanguchesco

well be that as it may, the adena is really hard to get now and now I barely can buy shots, anyway this means that a certain point of the game being low of adena, the curve will raise automatically, right-o?
Quote from: ,=^TrackZero^= on January 16, 2014, 08:38:26 AM
- There wont be Armor/shields at donation NPC.

=drake=

Quote from: Sanguchesco on January 22, 2014, 10:00:11 PM
well be that as it may, the adena is really hard to get now and now I barely can buy shots, anyway this means that a certain point of the game being low of adena, the curve will raise automatically, right-o?

exactly.
what level are you?
what about selling also drops to gain extra adena (to other players, for example)?

Voodoo

Quote from: =drake= on January 22, 2014, 10:29:52 PM
exactly.
what level are you?
what about selling also drops to gain extra adena (to other players, for example)?

What drops exactly when most of the ppl didn't get any full drop (not counting mats) since lvl 1? :D
Anyway it isn't hard to gather money at all.

=drake=

Quote from: Voodoo on January 22, 2014, 10:36:00 PM
What drops exactly when most of the ppl didn't get any full drop (not counting mats) since lvl 1? :D
Anyway it isn't hard to gather money at all.

mats are worth too!

Wall-E

Drake, I understand u dont want to inflate the economy thou let new people etleast try to get some gear , people 70+ run in C grade , thats not normal.

WinKedz

Painkiler

Quote from: Wall-E on January 22, 2014, 11:10:33 PM
Drake, I understand u dont want to inflate the economy thou let new people etleast try to get some gear , people 70+ run in C grade , thats not normal.
If u r pushing toward high level without proper preparations then it's urs fault, and dont qq about that.

Simao

Well there is a flipside to this coin.

From my observation y-day I made a totally new character and from creeps on level 10-14 I was getting anywhere from 4-6k adena. With acumen zerk I was basically one hitting them. Needless to say it went very fast.

Now on level 37 and mobs around level 32-34 I am getting the very same adena (btw same amount on level 45) but:
- price of the shots themselves is a lot more then on level 10
- i am not one hitting those mobs so my mana consuption and time effort are different

The point I am trying to make is that you are making less money in the same amount of time plus you can reach a situation where costs are so high it does not make any sense and in order to "finance" higher level chars ppl will look into such stupid solutions as a valuable option. I think this "dynamic" rate is not working as it should.

All we see or seem, is but the dream within the dream ...