Web Analytics
FAQ - Bugs

News:

Main Menu

FAQ - Bugs

Started by Artur, January 23, 2014, 06:54:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Artur

If you found any bug or error, please search first in this topic for answer. Its possible that it isnt bug or that we know already about it

List:

1. Macro commands like for example /delay dont work

A: We know about it. It will be fixed

2. Herbs drop is too low

A: Its correct. At higher level you should use better tatoo or find party with SE/EE

3. Spoil is bugged, i dont receive anything from monster

A: in 99% of cases like this spoil is just hard because of more valuable item. If you spoiled for example 100 monsters and you received something ( even from 1 mob ) its not bugged, chance is just very low. If you spoiled for example 100 monsters, received nothing and droplist ingame is saying that there should be something easy to achieve ( material, part ), then report to us.

4. Quest drop is bugged, i kill monsters and receive nothing

A: Sometimes there is low chance of receiving quest items. Its not bugged in most of the cases. Please try at least kill large ammount of monsters dropping quest item before you come here for reporting bug.

5. Quest monster doesnt exist

A: Sometimes there is hard task of finding quest monster ( example Succubus Queen in Mithrill mines ). There are also quests where quest monster appears after you kill large ammount of normal monsters ( example Sir Aaron Temford quest for killing skeleton marauders to make Sir Harod ghost quest monster appear. Yes its hard and long but not bugged! )

6. Quest doesnt give 3x more adena/exp/sp reward

A: Some quests were changed due to improper adena ammount to quest difficulity. Its not a bug, but done on purpose.

7. Cant find monsters in Garden of Eva

A: We created pvp zone from garden of eva for future purposes. You can find mobs outside GoE, near gatekeeper ( left and right )  or just after entering GoE.

8. Skill chance of landing is too low

A: Remember that you need to use skill on same ( similar ) level as your monster. For example Turn Undead skill's last level is 10 ( able to learn on lvl 74 ), and trying to use it on monsters lvl 80 have very low chance to succeed, because skill is from lvl 74 ( 6 levels of difference from mob ). If you enchant this skill +1 ( its magic level automatically change to 76, when enchanted +4 level is 77, +7 level 78, +10 level 79, +13 level 80 - now your chance is highest with this mobs ).
Also i would like to mark that we tested all skills in closed beta and chance for bugged landrate or dmg is very low

9. I receive error while trying to pick up item

A: Its already fixed. If you still receive this error then propably you are in party with character 20 or more levels above yours.

10. I have bugged armor mastery, it shows 15 while i should have level 31 based on skills list on websites.

If you cant learn more higher level: Not a bug.
The lev 15 robe mastery is giving the exact bonuses of the lev 31 you would have expect from playing official.
not a single Pdef more/less.
Same applies to other masteries.
This is because armor masteries have been merged in 3 global skills to prevent multi masteries on the same armor type.

11. Monster droplist ingame shows other items that dropped from this mob

Please bare in mind that droplist included in monster info is more "what i can expect" than "copied from our database". Anyway monsters with list should be proper in 99% but we know that some mobs dont have list at all. For this case please use our online monster finder: http://www.dragon-network.net/drop/