Web Analytics
What happened to adena droprate? - Page 2

News:

Main Menu

What happened to adena droprate?

Started by Wall-E, January 22, 2014, 07:38:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mattrach

wait till you gonna pay for bssb....i have shadow valhalla and i have to walk with c grade caus ei dont have money for spiritshots..lol...im getting stronger or weaker?

[url=http://profile.mygamercard.net/ToMGaN][/url]
Cuda załatwiam od ręki , rzeczy niemożliwe w dwa dni....

skitz1312

Drake said it is the automatic balance system on server, and will happen not only with adena but with mats also. (ex. If there is alot of animal skin on serv, the drop rate of a.skin will be lower)

however....it's the most stupid thing that i've seen so far.....ADENA BALANCE? WTF!?
SePaRaToR - PR/PS - Infinity X5

BaKu

Quote from: skitz1312 on January 23, 2014, 06:12:25 PM
Drake said it is the automatic balance system on server, and will happen not only with adena but with mats also. (ex. If there is alot of animal skin on serv, the drop rate of a.skin will be lower)

however....it's the most stupid thing that i've seen so far.....ADENA BALANCE? WTF!?

Agreed. Don't expect new ppl coming to the server, because it will be rly hard to catch up if adena and mats droprate are going lower and lower.

skitz1312

Quote from: BaKu on January 23, 2014, 06:20:50 PM
Agreed. Don't expect new ppl coming to the server, because it will be rly hard to catch up if adena and mats droprate are going lower and lower.

Track, u gotta do smth bout this "balance". It sux and doesn't balances the game at all. Just remove that shit and leave the adena/mats drop rate as it should be...only my suggestion tho...
SePaRaToR - PR/PS - Infinity X5

igi

Quote from: Mattrach on January 23, 2014, 05:10:47 PM
wait till you gonna pay for bssb....i have shadow valhalla and i have to walk with c grade caus ei dont have money for spiritshots..lol...im getting stronger or weaker?
bssb now r 1.5k per piece
Only a mad man would use b grade weapon