2problems that gm think its normal

News:

Main Menu

2problems that gm think its normal

Started by thusard, January 24, 2014, 12:23:54 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

thusard

enchant rate and turn undead skill

check it few times , if u say again that they are ok , i think that u just say and dont test

vaiper

Quote from: thusard on January 24, 2014, 12:23:54 AM
enchant rate and turn undead skill

check it few times , if u say again that they are ok , i think that u just say and dont test

Turn undead its working as it should

Enchant rate is a bit higher for me , but since all the server has the same chance its ok

Csenky

People has no brain. These enchant rates are going to make the market better on this rate imho.
A few things, that changed in the game regarding the enchants:
The enchant scrolls will be the main resource for enchanting instead of the items. I mean, the playerbase will use 1,5x-2x the amount of the enchant scrolls to make the same thing than before. I mean, not the same enchant levels, but the the breaking. Whoever broke weapons to +5 or +7 or whatever, will do the same but on a bit higher level. They will break 10-12+ items. They will just eat up more enchant scrolls before the break.

However, a bit more players will manage to get +16, yes.

BUT! Since it's a bit easier to make +6-+9, casual players will be actually CLOSER to the max enchanted items, than before. (and max enchanted items would happen after a while anyways)

And if you guys haven't realized, there is no safe enchant past+3. It doesn't matter how good the odds were, if you take that 10%, you still loose your item. It's an illusion, that enchanting is so much safer, it is just a bit easier, but the risk is higher, because you will break the item with more enchants on it, than before.

What I see, is that we can have more fun while enchanting, because putting the scrolls on is fun, with a good amount of adrenaline. And it's good, that we can have this little joy a little bit longer on our chosen item.

Do I have to mention, how this balances the gears on Olympiad? Go and try to compete against +6 sets on oly when you have no 4 full S sets to play with the scrolls, or tons of money for blessed enchants.

Just give me one single example, how is this bad, except for that crappy QQ that you don't like how the weapons glow, that's just beyond childish.
Shadow x10: Zsu
Tarantula: Lycan

thusard

simple thing what u can see ppl complaining about DN
"DN IS STARWARS" this words will be for this server also , and many players will avoid to play here
simple: u join server , see ppl with +++ weapons , and u think that items are donated,next move
EXIT GAME.

thusard

where is DN old servers?
on infinity 33% chance for mage 66% change for figter weapos

thusard

10 ewc + sage staf = sage +10
8 ewc + sage staf = sage+8

gl with this enchant rate

=^TrackZero^=

Quote from: thusard on January 24, 2014, 01:42:28 AM
10 ewc + sage staf = sage +10
8 ewc + sage staf = sage+8

gl with this enchant rate
I suppose you will have guts also to try normal scrolls on S grades (remember no weapons nor armors at donation npc) , so you have to gather all mats, recipes then Craft 60%, after that normal scrolls? Are you sure sure? I have tested everything myself, results arent so inspiring at all. So your comparation with normal enchants and D+C grade is incomparable. + Im sure you arent honest in saying how many did you broke before (no time to check your logs).
And afterall i repeat again, i dont see point  of disabling players to enchant? I want to see 1 good reason why enchanting should be disabled,seems thats how some of you want it?!
[url=https://discord.com/invite/uhaWxzH7NP] JOIN OUR DISCORD[/url]

thusard

Quote from: =^TrackZero^= on January 24, 2014, 02:11:40 AM
I suppose you will have guts also to try normal scrolls on S grades (remember no weapons nor armors at donation npc) , so you have to gather all mats, recipes then Craft 60%, after that normal scrolls? Are you sure sure? I have tested everything myself, results arent so inspiring at all. So your comparation with normal enchants and D+C grade is incomparable. + Im sure you arent honest in saying how many did you broke before (no time to check your logs).
And afterall i repeat again, i dont see point  of disabling players to enchant? I want to see 1 good reason why enchanting should be disabled,seems thats how some of you want it?!

please check my logs , never broke a weapon , only one D+9 , and this sage's i made them 100% rate,if u dont belive check logos

=^TrackZero^=

Quote from: thusard on January 24, 2014, 02:16:46 AM
please check my logs , never broke a weapon , only one D+9 , and this sage's i made them 100% rate,if u dont belive check logos
1st of all we dont have 100% rate, and 2nd of all that was not the point of my topic but something else.

thusard

Quote from: =^TrackZero^= on January 24, 2014, 02:22:07 AM
1st of all we dont have 100% rate, and 2nd of all that was not the point of my topic but something else.

about guts? on infinity 5x when it was c4 i had db+10 buyed from yvvete best bow on server , and what happend?boom+15 and fail to 16

i dont wanna be a hatter , but i will show u red homu when mamon will arive

=^TrackZero^=

Quote from: thusard on January 24, 2014, 02:24:32 AM
about guts? on infinity 5x when it was c4 i had db+10 buyed from yvvete best bow on server , and what happend?boom+15 and fail to 16

i dont wanna be a hatter , but i will show u red homu when mamon will arive
- And red humu is bad because?
- costs of getting S weapon vs costs of getting C weapon?
I wish you great luck in S grade enchanting but sadly i feel a lot of tears coming.

Pho

@Falatko & @thusard crybabies: It's simple! If you dont like this way, go & find another server to play. GL. ;D
Nm x30, Dra x15, Tarantula & Hellriser- DNET - Since 2004
https://www.facebook.com/fluor.heart.7