Web Analytics
Once again I'm asking

News:

Main Menu

Once again I'm asking

Started by Escaflew, January 24, 2014, 08:11:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Escaflew

Wasn't the enchanting supposed to be more difficult than, I mean... a bit more challenging..? A week later we see people with red weapons...

ChujoZord

Get balls and keep enchanting too instead of crying on forum.

ExCiDiuM <3
Dragon:
Chujozord - DE/PAL
CrazyJoe - PR/PAL
Unloco - BP/WC
PanPijak - NE/EE
Valkyria:
Cherry SORC -> ES/EE

=^TrackZero^=

Quote from: Escaflew on January 24, 2014, 08:11:05 PM
Wasn't the enchanting supposed to be more difficult than, I mean... a bit more challenging..? A week later we see people with red weapons...

I can assure you enchanting will be twice challenging then it was in the past , if not more. Mark my words and keep watching tears on S grades :)

+16 big deal, someone has to succeed sometimes don you agree? He tried his luck , and done. Others failed , and they can re-try soon. I dont see big deal about all this enchant fuzz anyway.
[url=https://discord.com/invite/uhaWxzH7NP] JOIN OUR DISCORD[/url]

reddragonjr

Quote from: =^TrackZero^= on January 24, 2014, 08:36:37 PM
I can assure you enchanting will be twice challenging then it was in the past , if not more. Mark my words and keep watching tears on S grades :)

+16 big deal, someone has to succeed sometimes don you agree? He tried his luck , and done. Others failed , and they can re-try soon. I dont see big deal about all this enchant fuzz anyway.
Damn ppl aren't bored making 1000 topics about enchant rate...dafaq.
I wanna see them ballz when they try enchant s grade weapons and than they will come qq on forum and say enchant rate is to low or nerfed =)) Mark my words Track mark my words.
Tarantula SS2 Ninja TrIBaL The Shaman!
Dragon x15 Severance Ninja!
gl/he c2-c3 begin
TrIBaLu th/wl c3-c4-il-Hb
|TrIBaLu| he/pp c4-il-Hb
Always outnumbered! Never outgunned!

Misato

Quote from: =^TrackZero^= on January 24, 2014, 08:36:37 PM

You don't think a +16 C weapon on a 1 week server is cause of concern? Surely many will fail but in 1 month the standard for A/S could easly be +8/10

Teon     - CrazyApple, xPride
DNet    - LadyMisato, xMisato, SoyFon, Casval, xOdin, Happy
RPG     - CrazyApple

=^TrackZero^=

Quote from: Misato on January 24, 2014, 08:43:51 PM
You don't think a +16 C weapon on a 1 week server is cause of concern? Surely many will fail but in 1 month the standard for A/S could easly be +8/10
+8/+10 is bad because? Really lets put rates 20/40 and GL on not-enchanting. Then lets just deleted enchanting from the  game .

P.S http://www.thefreedictionary.com/Star+Wars

Misato

Quote from: =^TrackZero^= on January 24, 2014, 08:49:02 PM
+8/+10 is bad because? Really lets put rates 20/40 and GL on not-enchanting. Then lets just deleted enchanting from the  game .

P.S http://www.thefreedictionary.com/Star+Wars
You rly don't get it do u? Ppl r asking to lower the enchant rate, so what's up with this "just delete enchanting".
Also why is bad +8/+10? Because as ppl keep saying "get balls and do it" does not apply here, since to make +16 weapons u need money not luck with this kind of rates.

RPG     - CrazyApple

=^TrackZero^=

Quote from: Misato on January 24, 2014, 08:54:12 PM
You rly don't get it do u? Ppl r asking to lower the enchant rate, so what's up with this "just delete enchanting".
Also why is bad +8/+10? Because as ppl keep saying "get balls and do it" does not apply here, since to make +16 weapons u need money not luck with this kind of rates.
So let me understand, people who can make money in game must be crippled to enchant their items because others cant do same? Enchanting is part of the game, just because you full enchant table for each step doesnt mean the enchant system have high(er) rate then it should be. We have been trying and trying this enchant system and believe me even for us with unlimited resources was very extremely hard. This is what im trying to tell you all the time.

Misato

Quote from: =^TrackZero^= on January 24, 2014, 08:57:21 PM
So let me understand, people who can make money in game must be crippled to enchant their items because others cant do same? Enchanting is part of the game, just because you full enchant table for each step doesnt mean the enchant system have high(er) rate then it should be. We have been trying and trying this enchant system and believe me even for us with unlimited resources was very extremely hard. This is what im trying to tell you all the time.
Its not that hard when there r 2000 ppl trying it, as proved by that screenshot... But well w/e u won't change it so i'll just leave that topic aside.

RPG     - CrazyApple

Misato

According to that logic i don't see why lowering enchant rate would be a problem, rich ppl will still try more than poor ppl but we'll see less blue/red weapons around.

RPG     - CrazyApple

igi

Quote from: Misato on January 24, 2014, 09:06:35 PM
According to that logic i don't see why lowering enchant rate would be a problem, rich ppl will still try more than poor ppl but we'll see less blue/red weapons around.
U want enchant rate lowered?
That up there is a +16 weapon which from +13 and up had a 50% success rate....

Making 20% fail rate on lower 'lvl' only gave more balls to ppl thats why u have so many bling blings in game

I bet QQers here broke something on +4 or +8

TigrisOfSouls

I highly doubt that new players will start playing here If they see 600 players running around with red weapons like star-wars.

I though this was a low-rate server