Once again I'm asking - Page 3

News:

Main Menu

Once again I'm asking

Started by Escaflew, January 24, 2014, 08:11:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

=^TrackZero^=

Quote from: dedemonn on January 25, 2014, 12:13:07 AM
And what if they will make +12/+16 S weapons right after server steps into this stage? What will you say then? Probably another nonsense like the one above or nothing because you won't be here anymore.

I have started noticing shitloads of 6++ weapons all around so I decided to try it out too. I made Sage Staff +6 in first try... If the rates were correct, I would have ~28% chance to do it or ~14% if considering 0.33 rate on mage weapons - doesn't sound too much and isn't supposed to.

TZ, we all noticed you like shiny weapons and clearly want the server to be overloaded with it, but please - set the retail enchant rates before it is going to be too late. People are asking for it over and over and over again, but you keep being stubborn on it - but when some high rate kids were moaning about low adena drop, you increased it by 100 (!) % quite fast...
Point is, im not stuborn or sonething, its just that we tested these rates over and over and believe me reuslts are really low. However i have told drake about all this and he (we) will reconsider all,in the end everything is changebul dont worry. Lets wait for drakes response 1st. Until then i wont write about this matter because i cant stand anymore the wave of imaturity here. The only reason i have replied you its because you sound mature and reasonable person unlike many others.

So lets wait for drake
[url=https://discord.com/invite/uhaWxzH7NP] JOIN OUR DISCORD[/url]

lFreak

Quote from: dedemonn on January 25, 2014, 12:13:07 AM
And what if they will make +12/+16 S weapons right after server steps into this stage? What will you say then? Probably another nonsense like the one above or nothing because you won't be here anymore.

I have started noticing shitloads of 6++ weapons all around so I decided to try it out too. I made Sage Staff +6 in first try... If the rates were correct, I would have ~28% chance to do it or ~14% if considering 0.33 rate on mage weapons - doesn't sound too much and isn't supposed to.

TZ, we all noticed you like shiny weapons and clearly want the server to be overloaded with it, but please - set the retail enchant rates before it is going to be too late. People are asking for it over and over and over again, but you keep being stubborn on it - but when some high rate kids were moaning about low adena drop, you increased it by 100 (!) % quite fast...

I agree with you in 100% is not too late for change :)
Nightmare
- FreaQ wc/bish - off
Phoenix
- FreaQ bd/se - off
Tarantula
- Freaak ol/wc - off
- Pawcik tk/sws - off
HellRaiser
- Freak - on

Escaflew

Lol, I didn't know that THAT many people will agree with me. I mean, seriously the server is out already 1 week. I get it, some people are lucky, but at the current situation, that's not the only guy with such a weapon. I'm pretty sure that there are like 20+ people with weapons over 7, even 8. Almost every 3th mage or fighter in giran is with blue C grade weapon. That ain't normal in my opinion, but whatever. We will see people in like 3 weeks with S +5/6 and even higher, IF the rates are kept like this. I can assure you, just remember my word! :)

Quote from: dedemonn on January 25, 2014, 12:13:07 AMupposed to.

Pretty much this.

P.S - I know that JUST my opinion does not matter who knows how much in such a case, but I AM for changing the rates of enchanting. It's not that much of differences at the moment or later with the current state, but believe me, when people starts enchanting S grade, we will talk again! :)

Escaflew

Quote from: =^TrackZero^= on January 25, 2014, 12:24:50 AM
Point is, im not stuborn or sonething, its just that we tested these rates over and over and believe me reuslts are really low.

^

Quote from: Misato on January 24, 2014, 09:00:02 PM
Its not that hard when there r 2000 ppl trying it, as proved by that screenshot... But well w/e u won't change it so i'll just leave that topic aside.

Edit: Sorry for the double post.

ixehren

guys
you are forgetting that you wont get easily EWS as you get EWC.
Counting normal drops you are forggeting that treasure box between lvl 40 and lvl 50 have between x4 and x3.3 multiplier on drop rates, while on lvl 78 will be x2, as an example from the chart table drake posted in the changelog update (http://jsfiddle.net/4Xe5x/3/).
so a lvl 51 treasure box (http://lineage.pmfun.com/npc/18275/treasure-chest.html) instead of 1/149 (0,6%) will have 3/149 (2%) of droping a EWC, while a  treasure box lvl 78 (http://lineage.pmfun.com/npc/18286/treasure-chest.html) instead of 1/2646 (0.037%) will have 2/2646(0.075%) change of droping EWS.

now about the spoil:
since drake said spoil rate is fixed x3, you just need check the spoil lists:

http://lineage.pmfun.com/item/959/scroll-enchant-weapon-s.html
http://lineage.pmfun.com/item/951/scroll-enchant-weapon-c.html

the mob that got higher spoil rate for EWC is Purgatory invader (http://lineage.pmfun.com/npc/21726/purgatory-invader-elite-soldier.html) with 1/71 (1.4%) that converts into 3/71(4,2%), while most mobs got rates around 3/200 (1.5%).

the mob that got higher drop rate for EWS velociraptor (http://lineage.pmfun.com/npc/22198/velociraptor.html) with 1/617 (0.16%) that converts into 3/617 ( 0.48%), while most mobs got rates around 3/2000 (.015%).

as you can see EWC spoil rate for Tarantula is around 10x higher then EWS. You wont have that high amount of EWS avaliable as you have EWC, so you wont have that many amount of EWS to make so easily ++++ weapons.
And i really doubt you get EWS from Rb very easily with high amounts everyday.

lFreak

Quote from: Falatko on January 25, 2014, 12:38:12 AM
good joke man did not laugh so long :D

Falatko you are annoying, people here are talking about a very important issue, and you're kidding
Nightmare
- FreaQ wc/bish - off
Phoenix
- FreaQ bd/se - off
Tarantula
- Freaak ol/wc - off
- Pawcik tk/sws - off
HellRaiser
- Freak - on

Misato

Quote from: =^TrackZero^= on January 25, 2014, 12:24:50 AM
Until then i wont write about this matter because i cant stand anymore the wave of imaturity here.
I'm sorry i don't usualy answer to this kind of post but just this time i'll say it.
The only immaturity i saw in this topic was from the ppl who don't want the enchant to change saying stuff like "QQ - Cry" and from u when u actualy told me "than should we remove enchants?" so please avoid this kind of comment seriously.

Teon     - CrazyApple, xPride
DNet    - LadyMisato, xMisato, SoyFon, Casval, xOdin, Happy
RPG     - CrazyApple

Escaflew

Quote from: ixehren on January 25, 2014, 12:45:03 AM..

Yoo, there is so called market. People can buy EWS from other people. Adena is faster to make, so why won't people sell/buy it? With such strong community, I highly doubt that there will be less than 1 ews each day dropped in the near future.

TigrisOfSouls

Quote from: Falatko on January 25, 2014, 12:38:12 AM
good joke man did not laugh so long :D

I think Gicobbe has some videos on youtube where he crit S and S80 grades for 4-9k and kill A grades in 2 sonic rages  :)

Misato

Since there r no elements, C/B/A grade r just fine, S grade SA's pvp bonus should be like 5% so its not rly that much...

Teon     - CrazyApple, xPride
DNet    - LadyMisato, xMisato, SoyFon, Casval, xOdin, Happy
RPG     - CrazyApple

TigrisOfSouls

Quote from: Misato on January 25, 2014, 12:54:57 AM
Since there r no elements, C/B/A grade r just fine, S grade SA's pvp bonus should be like 5% so its not rly that much...
Yeh, thank god there are no elements here

TigrisOfSouls

Quote from: Falatko on January 25, 2014, 01:32:51 AM
SHOW ME GLAD in interlude not high five freya etc btw I´m a clown
Defo of Teon had +14 Duals S and his average dmg on A-S grades was 3-6k each AOE

On C5