Once again I'm asking - Page 5

News:

Main Menu

Once again I'm asking

Started by Escaflew, January 24, 2014, 08:11:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

=drake=

Quote from: maxiou on January 25, 2014, 05:11:20 PM
but its not for this server so who rly care. And its only statistic mathematic chance , u got every time 66% chance to sucess and thats how it is.

I wrote it and the official curve is the one on Dragon too.
The one with written "Tarantula", guess where is.....

igi

Quote from: maxiou on January 25, 2014, 05:11:20 PM
but its not for this server so who rly care. And its only statistic mathematic chance , u got every time 66% chance to sucess and thats how it is.
U blind or what? It is for this server...

Only? Thats a whole fuking science.
Your cries about red weapons and even +11 and up r unsupported by facts cuz u ask for retail rates but weapons reach retail rates after +8 and after +12 they get even harder so...If u think about it, ure mad just because some1 got lucky

dedemonn

Quote from: =drake= on January 25, 2014, 12:32:26 PM
a) if we change it now, would be extremely unfair for everyone that did not yet enchanted

Increasing adena drop rate was extremely unfair for everyone who farmed and bought items before that.
Decreasing shadow weapon costs was extremely unfair for everyone who bought them for normal price.
Changing spoil rate now would be extremely unfair for everyone who will spoil items after rate drop down.

Changing rules during gameplay is ALWAYS unfair to someone, and it always have been like that on DN since I remembed, but you do it for the greater good, not because of 40 people who made C+12. so it's unfair that you say it's unfair to change enchant rates while many other aspects of the game keep being changed.

Quote from: =drake= on January 25, 2014, 12:32:26 PM
b) the +6 should be easy for everyone to have a weapon that is in the cap-limit for olympiads

What? Why? What a weird conclusion. +7 weapons have always been considered as very highly overenchanted so why it should be easy? And since +6 is already a cap-limit for olympiad, so why everyone should have it? How is this fair that everyone will be forced to compete with equal weapons even when some will be able to afford something better?

Oh, one more thing: 44% chance to make +6 item - RIDICULOUS. What the hell? +6 armors are supposed to be considered as something unique, something for which we can strive to during gameplay, and not getting it just for the cost of 6 enchants.

Bottomline: current enchanting rates are intended for high rate servers, not ours.
Anyway, thanks for hearing the majority opinion and disregarding it.

LadyZENITH

Agreed, if Drake screwed something it is the enchants. This would give the server a lollipop theme. When everything is kinda moderately hard to do, why so high safe enchants. I mean dwarfs selling those will be happy, but otherwise.... nah.

And also as it comes to spoil. Please make it so that the spoil rates are related to the mob level not player level. It is ridiculous that I went to spoil CL and I brought back more at lvl 36 then at lvl 40, even tho at 40 with C grade I killed 3x more mobs, my rates have descreased so the RNG got me less yields. And if the mob is blue = no spoil. Thus it cannot be exploited by higher lvl spoilers. easy.

In other words, it gives the server a bad reputation. If I join a server and see people with glowing weapons everywhere, then I will not even bother to play cause there is clearly something wrong going on. On infinity we had 4 red weapons in the game after 2 years of server alive? And half of them were only C grade. How many B or more grades was +8? Another probably less then 10 weapons. Most of the people would never dare to go over +4. And that is how it should be.  Lollipops everywhere do no good only bad to the reputation.

It is still time to salvage it. Revert all those who are lets say more then +4 to +4, and compensate people with money based on how high the weapon was. That. Better cut this earlier before it gets rampant.
Infinity 5x: LadyZENITH - sps/sws - retired :(

Painkiler

Quote from: LadyZENITH on January 25, 2014, 07:25:04 PM
Agreed, if Drake screwed something it is the enchants. This would give the server a lollipop theme. When everything is kinda moderately hard to do, why so high safe enchants. I mean dwarfs selling those will be happy, but otherwise.... nah.

And also as it comes to spoil. Please make it so that the spoil rates are related to the mob level not player level. It is ridiculous that I went to spoil CL and I brought back more at lvl 36 then at lvl 40, even tho at 40 with C grade I killed 3x more mobs, my rates have descreased so the RNG got me less yields. And if the mob is blue = no spoil. Thus it cannot be exploited by higher lvl spoilers. easy.

In other words, it gives the server a bad reputation. If I join a server and see people with glowing weapons everywhere, then I will not even bother to play cause there is clearly something wrong going on. On infinity we had 4 red weapons in the game after 2 years of server alive? And half of them were only C grade. How many B or more grades was +8? Another probably less then 10 weapons. Most of the people would never dare to go over +4. And that is how it should be.  Lollipops everywhere do no good only bad to the reputation.

It is still time to salvage it. Revert all those who are lets say more then +4 to +4, and compensate people with money based on how high the weapon was. That. Better cut this earlier before it gets rampant.
to be honest, stop QQ that hard. There is higher chance to fail on +11 and higher than "retail-like" system.

Misato

Quote from: Painkiler on January 25, 2014, 07:55:48 PM
to be honest, stop QQ that hard. There is higher chance to fail on +11 and higher than "retail-like" system.
Where do u even see him crying? He's barely stating his opinion lol

And yes we have higher chance on +11! 6-7% difference wow big deal... and how about when we get 50% and retail is 33% than? If that 6-7% was important to u i guess that 20% is rly a lot.

Teon     - CrazyApple, xPride
DNet    - LadyMisato, xMisato, SoyFon, Casval, xOdin, Happy
RPG     - CrazyApple

Saintly

Quote from: LadyZENITH on January 25, 2014, 07:25:04 PM

Amen. +1

P.S. Gotta love those asslickers who are like "Wooh! Admin/GM is right even if everyone disagree, now let me lick that ass!"
Quote from: igi on February 07, 2014, 04:19:13 PM
Turn Undead is not a farming skill, stop with the QQ

TigrisOfSouls

Quote from: Falatko on January 25, 2014, 08:41:11 PM
show me when dragon duelist will crit 20k on S item and i say you are right if not GO FVCK YOURSELF please , played duelist on DN for 5 years, 1 year on RPG , 2 years on official, 1 year High rates/DEX/l2.ru etc so please STFU random wannabe, and AOE duelist on dragon wont do 3k never ever so please mate get ur facts and stop qq
lol double pvp aug+duals S SA OE+ Duelist spirit OE pvp --> 45% extra dmg at pvp
Now seriously,8 years playing this overpowered class and you are still a noob....poor guy.

TigrisOfSouls

Quote from: Falatko on January 25, 2014, 11:06:21 PM
said some random wannabe :D 20k :D 20k TSS IMBA OPE NCSoft must nerf this OPe sh1t gladiators
You should re-think what´s your new main class because this is terrible lol