News:

Main Menu

To TrackZero - Full parties won't be made on this server

Started by @MaTi, January 25, 2014, 08:02:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

@MaTi

It is purerly to Track, that said :

in short - go solo/duo etc. on high levels u'll  make a party

Well, players besides Fikasz Znikasz reached the lvls to go fog aoe etc. but the exp is shit, it's bcoz of the lowered party xp, u get like 40k/mob in fog, it takes a bit of time to make train etc, while u can get 100k in duo (with boxes) out of pt that are easly made 52 se/bd etc.  Even with 3 rooms AOE in FOG it is better to exp in duo

No point in leveling in party till 78 i doubt there is going to be a point  since after doing a grade sets etc, we do know that people will be able to train PI or 5-6 rooms of fog, but then again whats the point? 78 is end game on interlude, 79 is just 1 lv more.

We do not care, coz we already are high lvls, but there is absolutely no point in playing in full parties, cp's if there are some only 4 mass
pvp/9v9 coz with stacks u'll easly be full buffed with 4 ppl in party

The Question is : Is this going to stay like this?

Painkiler

so exp in freakin duo! party exp is just fine, dont make it higher.

Saintly

Nice idea, lets promote main & box on a MMO.
I suppose the average lvl ig is higher than average IQ in forums. ::)
Quote from: igi on February 07, 2014, 04:19:13 PM
Turn Undead is not a farming skill, stop with the QQ

@MaTi

no boxes, simply put party xp when only 9/9 -> with 2 chars  outside town, that will work

Quote from: Painkiler on January 25, 2014, 08:15:50 PM
so exp in freakin duo! party exp is just fine, dont make it higher.

"random" said.

somasz

more ppl in party - higher bonus
like on official  ::)
but they already boosted base exp so dont count on it.

@MaTi

Quote from: somasz on January 25, 2014, 08:30:28 PM
more ppl in party - higher bonus
like on official  ::)
but they already boosted base exp so dont count on it.

Yes they should leave the normal rate as it was and boost pt xp after 70 lv for example.

Well they made it better for those that are playing in solo/duo/trios

igi

Quote from: @MaTi on January 25, 2014, 08:37:16 PM

Yes they should leave the normal rate as it was and boost pt xp after 70 lv for example.

Well they made it better for those that are playing in solo/duo/trios
So u say that 2ppl kill faster than 9 ppl?

EDIT:
Sorry I meant to sat 1 guy with a box kills faster than 9ppl... u shouldnt have skip classes at school dude.
1+1 = 110k xp kills mob in 20 sec, 9 ppl = 40k  xp kill mob in 5 sec lets say (mathematically its 2.n) 40k x(20/5) = 160k xp ;)

stanxoo

Quote from: igi on January 25, 2014, 08:44:14 PM

EDIT:
Sorry I meant to sat 1 guy with a box kills faster than 9ppl... u shouldnt have skip classes at school dude.
1+1 = 110k xp kills mob in 20 sec, 9 ppl = 40k  xp kill mob in 5 sec lets say (mathematically its 2.n) 40k x(20/5) = 160k xp ;)

are u an idiot or down?

@MaTi

Quote from: igi on January 25, 2014, 08:44:14 PM

EDIT:

I say  that non subbed nuker can kill mob/3secs there are spots where u're nuking all the time, u just need active recharger.
Go to school urself and learn a bit more.

and u get like 3 rooms in fog 1kk xp /.4min (respawn, taking train, mana regen)

Well nvm, i just wanted to point out, that after stacks, people will simply play in 2 ppl-3ppl groups 

Painkiler

Quote from: @MaTi on January 25, 2014, 10:28:25 PM

I say  that non subbed nuker can kill mob/3secs there are spots where u're nuking all the time, u just need active recharger.
Go to school urself and learn a bit more.

and u get like 3 rooms in fog 1kk xp /.4min (respawn, taking train, mana regen)

Well nvm, i just wanted to point out, that after stacks, people will simply play in 2 ppl-3ppl groups 

What the freak r u crying about? I never saw such enormous drama about exp, lol.

dedemonn

Painkiller, igi, Falatko - 3 forum warriors that will negate every single even the most reasonable thread on forum without a single argument (keywords: qq, drama, stfu). Thanks for input guys.

Painkiler

Quote from: dedemonn on January 26, 2014, 11:29:50 AM
Painkiller, igi, Falatko - 3 forum warriors that will negate every single even the most reasonable thread on forum without a single argument (keywords: qq, drama, stfu). Thanks for input guys.
Your argument is invalid, please try again. For me everything is fine with exp ratio, i don't wanna change it and there is plenty of arguments made by drake or track so why i have to write them again? You have problems in understanding or what?