Web Analytics
About Advertisement of Tarantula

News:

Main Menu

About Advertisement of Tarantula

Started by =^TrackZero^=, January 26, 2014, 01:37:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

=^TrackZero^=

So we are preparing for advertisement. Right now i feel lame of putting DN on top200 , because it makes me feel really bad to have server listed in those "top10" bot networks and autobot voting servers (wont comment epileptic attack banners), but well we shell place our banner there.

Most valuable site hopzone for some unknown reason dont want to approve our server . I have sent them 4 mails and 2 messages to Kadar . Until present day no response from either of them. I will re-send again.

Facebook we breached 6000 people there. Thank you for that

Any other suggestions how we could advertise our network?

Thank you guys
[url=https://discord.com/invite/uhaWxzH7NP] JOIN OUR DISCORD[/url]

Escaflew

Youtube has probably the worst community of L2, complaining about the new expansions etc. I can't imagine if they see "substack option".
My opinion is to advertise in anykind of forum for games(or just for mmos) you can find out there and advertise the server along. There are plenty gaming sites with L2 sections. From mouth to mouth, it's gonna spread very fast!

Jooda

Just give info about "We pay for playing" and i believe lot of ppl will talk about it  :P

Benoth

maybe change main website?
-there's no info about servers,chronicle nothing (new person looking at that website have no clue what kind server is that )
-there's no download for interlude (patch,client)

main page needs faq and features that will help a bit
Sword Art Online

=^TrackZero^=

Quote from: Benoth on January 26, 2014, 11:10:01 PM
maybe change main website?
-there's no info about servers,chronicle nothing (new person looking at that website have no clue what kind server is that )
-there's no download for interlude (patch,client)

main page needs faq and features that will help a bit
yes homepage is under construction regarding new server including players data for it. I was more thinking about external ideas ?
[url=https://discord.com/invite/uhaWxzH7NP] JOIN OUR DISCORD[/url]

MaraZmo

sixcessive1 PR/BD  -> Nightmare OFF
BAngelz Member