Web Analytics
spoil rate follows dynamic curve?

News:

Main Menu

spoil rate follows dynamic curve?

Started by pmkaboo, January 26, 2014, 06:25:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

pmkaboo

did you think this through? why should lvl40 be able to farm CL faster than lvl70+?

marcelsz01

Lower lvl mobs are easier to kill AND
Lower lvl recipes are easier to made ( need lower cls etc. )

Thats all ... The spoil shouldnt be dynamic .

LadyZENITH

It should, but please bound it to monster level not player level. I tried spoiling CL and with D grades and lvl 36 I got noticeable higher yields then when I was 40, C grade and killing mobs 3x faster. I leveled up thus my spoil rates went down. That should not happen. People that outlevel the mobs cannot spoil them cause they are blue. I should not be like "ok spoil skill lvl 36, then delevel myself to 20, equip ovrenchanted top D grade and go spoil ridiculous rates cause I still have spoil from lvl 36" cause I think that is the way how it works now.
Infinity 5x: LadyZENITH - sps/sws - retired :(

Ellesime

Ur tryin to spoil recipe all day and results are 0, with posibility to burn that item + (maybe we didnt look like) but we still have lifes = theres need to play hard for month
I think its a bit ridiculous and for sure not balanced with progression anyway..

TheDead

Quote from: LadyZENITH on January 26, 2014, 08:03:01 PM
It should, but please bound it to monster level not player level. I tried spoiling CL and with D grades and lvl 36 I got noticeable higher yields then when I was 40, C grade and killing mobs 3x faster. I leveled up thus my spoil rates went down. That should not happen. People that outlevel the mobs cannot spoil them cause they are blue. I should not be like "ok spoil skill lvl 36, then delevel myself to 20, equip ovrenchanted top D grade and go spoil ridiculous rates cause I still have spoil from lvl 36" cause I think that is the way how it works now.

I use the .expoff / .expon to avoid having to delevel  great for farming mats and sp
Sometimes the light's all shinin' on me;
          Other times I can barely see.
Lately it occurres to me What a long, strange trip it's been.

pawlus

4h on enchanted valley and not even 1 ewc..

Ellesime

That's what im talking about, its heading wrong way i guess..
same here all day whole cp on bf and not even single dc helmet rec, this is rly annoying ;/

Artur

Quote from: pawlus on January 26, 2014, 10:28:33 PM
4h on enchanted valley and not even 1 ewc..

mob name?
your spoiler level?

Ellesime

Quote from: ^Artur^ on January 26, 2014, 11:39:29 PM
mob name?
your spoiler level?
mob lvl is the same as lvl of spoil, buffalos on beast farm (and we know theres no info at spoil list) but ye buffalos drop dc/tallum recipes from spoil !
and exactly rec for boots drops normaly but heads are made rly rare drop from spoil (to rare since all day on farm and no single recipe!)

enemy

Same here at BF b4 the dynamic spoil rate we got 3 dc helmet 1 tallum boots rec in like 1h now 0 rec for 3h..idk why u added this dynamic rate for spoil for exp its ok but not for spoil ...

Garn.

this is getting retarded.

just put fixed spoil rate. that's all
Garn3tt  GS/SS exDN 15x
First Hero GS on server :D

CraftonlyRus

IN beast farm i got 1 recipe tallum boots in 6-7hours ;D 
Shadow ->> St1ng He/PP 78/78
Shadow ->> Necromanscer Necro/PP 78/78 Nobless/Hero
Raven ->> Jess Sorc/PP 78/78
[URL=http://imageshack.us][/URL]