About MANA (Yeah AGAIN) - Page 2

News:

Main Menu

About MANA (Yeah AGAIN)

Started by Just L, January 27, 2014, 03:58:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Just L

Quote from: =^TrackZero^= on January 27, 2014, 04:56:13 PM
I am trying to explain you, that Drake himself nor me , will not put back the mana nor any other customly made potion back. Its not like others can use potions and you cant, it is same for all. Potions will not be coming back , get use to new mana system which is absolutly good , not only in the aspect of mana regen but in any other way as well. Just get use to it , simple as that.

Now u told everything that I wanted listen.

But u have some plan for EE/SE/BS does adenas without mana pots to sell?

Saintly

Buhuhu, i cant spam GBH/GGH what im going to do now buhuhu.
Just go back to ur x10k l2.br.
Quote from: igi on February 07, 2014, 04:19:13 PM
Turn Undead is not a farming skill, stop with the QQ

zocha

stop cry about mana , dont like it go play dragon...
btw guess this top tattoo will recharg mana faster then pots ... < if its to expensive for u atm , wait, soon when market will grow they
will be cheap and u will kiss staff foots that they implemented them >
Fr3zer - TH/PP
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g_c5d6VrdZ8
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ESjqET27qf0

Just L

Quote from: zocha on January 27, 2014, 05:14:32 PM
stop cry about mana , dont like it go play dragon...
btw guess this top tattoo will recharg mana faster then pots ... < if its to expensive for u atm , wait, soon when market will grow they
will be cheap and u will kiss staff foots that they implemented them >

Im sorry, didn't noticed that u r new secretary of Drake. Please, not stay mad with me.

StonerBashin

Make a tyrant. I hear they don't use much mana........
Horse Juice on ya lips.

Ima Winnah

nbx

potions are the essence of lineage2 loooool

you are so full of shit and have no idea what you talking about :DDD

Just L

Quote from: nbx on January 27, 2014, 05:19:58 PM
potions are the essence of lineage2 loooool

you are so full of shit and have no idea what you talking about :DDD

u did me laugh.

Sajnope

Quote from: ^Evacuate^ on January 27, 2014, 03:59:34 PM
I think you still did not try tattos lvl 3,4 and emp.
lvl 3-4 and emp tattoo are good but you know you cant use it all time and when its used you need to start from lvl 1 tattoo... im thinking about mana potions + those tattoos. BUT mana potions gives max 200 mp in 15 sec. For me its best idea for now

=^TrackZero^=

[url=https://discord.com/invite/uhaWxzH7NP] JOIN OUR DISCORD[/url]

Zeltar

Just L... mana pots the essence of l2... wtf are u talking about >< for ur information real l2 doesnt have mp pots at all and neither tattoos so u should be thankfull that the staff here implemented at least tattoos otherwise u really would have to have a recharger on u all the time, and besides i dont understand why ppl complain and say new system sucks lol that Mana Recovery tattoo (LVL1.-...) is insane.. u equip it and 2 - 3 mins after ur 100% mp again..

bsrealm

Also, if someone wants to talk mana again, please bring some suggestions to the table that involves tattoos, since they are here to stay. One such awesome thing is the "active" tattoo highlight which the team is looking at (like soulshots).

If you want to suggest number tweaks or slot tweaks, go ahead!
Balki

Abrams

Quote from: bsrealm on January 28, 2014, 02:35:10 AM
Also, if someone wants to talk mana again, please bring some suggestions to the table that involves tattoos, since they are here to stay. One such awesome thing is the "active" tattoo highlight which the team is looking at (like soulshots).

If you want to suggest number tweaks or slot tweaks, go ahead!

+1

Make tatoo shine on your bar when it's equipped please, now we have to check TAB all the time.