Started by Just L, January 27, 2014, 03:58:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

kramligz

Quote from: TheBlackPhoenix on January 27, 2014, 05:30:02 PM
On L2 there aren't mana pots from years

Indeed!.

Quote from: Just L on January 27, 2014, 05:25:47 PM
u did me laugh.

Don't laugh if you didn't know. Sorry buddy but learn or read topics about how to manage your mana or the best option is make a SE with you. Last night, I'm with 2 sps party all along at the catacomb of witch with 1 archer. The 2 sps have their personal SE. I never heard or read on my party chat box that they are not happy with the system. So! be smart making chars. Maybe you are complaining it is because you have no SE. Am I right?

emissary

Quote from: Just L on January 27, 2014, 04:47:14 PM
It's not serious poll, it wasn't stacked. A lot ppl missed vote... and even no serious voting, there r 10% of difference, make an real poll stacked and test it, what do u have to lost? It will be just for test ur opnion about the community.

PS: I hope that u want the better to community, I hope too that  u will like when start the donations. If more than 1/2 from server doesn't like mana tattos, u will lost too much active donators coz this, anyway... i'll keep playing here with or without mana pots, but another ppl not thought like me.

its so hard to read what you try to write in english :) mana potions are OP, this system is enough or even more than enough. On every retail server you have to learn how to manage your mp, here you have little steroid that helps you out. I like the idea of tattoos, drop system on the other hand - not so much :)
DeathAkira - ES member, Dragon serv
emissary - FI member, infinity serv
emissary - FI member, valkyria serv