To drake and Track important! - Page 2

News:

Main Menu

To drake and Track important!

Started by reddragonjr, January 28, 2014, 12:44:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

lNecropsy

Quote from: TheBlackPhoenix on January 28, 2014, 02:42:02 PM
League of Legends got a lot of Donations, even if players don't get advantaged from the things that they buy with donations.

+1 
I always liked it (and always donated a few $)

Most of ppl donate only when you can get itens, or anything that makes a big difference..

But I'd donate for giant books, or soul crystal 12, etc if its possible
Necro (psy)
RedKnights Clan

Misato

Quote from: lNecropsy on January 28, 2014, 05:59:09 PM
+1 
I always liked it (and always donated a few $)

Most of ppl donate only when you can get itens, or anything that makes a big difference..

But I'd donate for giant books, or soul crystal 12, etc if its possible
Well u know... codex will be made with oly and soul crystals 10+ are probably harder to make for ppl w/o clan/party, so there is rly that much difference between those donations and armors/jewels... but still i guess they'll need to get some income so as long as there r no epics i'm happy!

Teon     - CrazyApple, xPride
DNet    - LadyMisato, xMisato, SoyFon, Casval, xOdin, Happy
RPG     - CrazyApple

Vendettacz

professional retarded driver

reddragonjr

Quote from: pmkaboo on January 28, 2014, 02:39:07 PM
all you want to do is make adenas available for rl money, which translates to increasing the amount of total adenas on the server, but keeping the same amount of sellable items(mats, weps, armors,...). what roughly means that your only choice will be to either donate or craft your own equip. not to mention that 500kk is ridiculous since the whole server doesnt have more than 50kkk(adena+items for sale, and i think im overestimating it by a lot), what means you only need to donate for 100 coins to be as wealthy as everyone else, who didnt donate, combined.

There will be 2 options to buy items from others in game by donation or grind.So whats the problem having adena by donation.You don't got armors/weapons/epics at donny and other custom sh1ts.This won't fk economy at all since donation coin will have a stable price.
Or you want the case scenario where people will dictate donation coins prices?Than you will come and cry rivers like others on forum.
I give you case scenario : lets say you want to sell dc set for 1-2 dc.But the donator says no gimme 2 sets because he has the coins and not you.You wont sell your set and he wont buy it either or maybe finds some one else=economy fked up not flowing.Understand?Or you want to buy dc for 200-300kk but donators will put sell shop for 1kkk or later 2kkk.What you going to do than?Because price of coin will increase everyday and fking everything and you will end up buying and selling or trading only for donation coins really good isn't it?Hell no!
I explained all very good for people to understand.Want facts look at dragon x15 how it ended during the years with donations coins.
P.S. And for the guy with the post "Usually servers with added currencies tend to fail hard in the later stages of their lifespan".

No sh1t sherlock?What you think kept this network alive for 10 years and still going when others failed in months / 1-2 years max?
Donation.People always need to be stimulated to buy a product.And btw there are many games running fine with currencies so empty words.
Get that phrase in your brain.
Tarantula SS2 Ninja TrIBaL The Shaman!
Dragon x15 Severance Ninja!
gl/he c2-c3 begin
TrIBaLu th/wl c3-c4-il-Hb
|TrIBaLu| he/pp c4-il-Hb
Always outnumbered! Never outgunned!

reddragonjr

Quote from: TheBlackPhoenix on January 28, 2014, 08:55:08 PM
MAKE COIN UNTRADABLE = FIXED.  8)
Y best and fast solution ever and 0 will donate.That solution came long ago but was hard to implement it  ;D
gl/he c2-c3 begin
|TrIBaLu| he/pp c4-il-Hb

Painkiler

Lol guys, market will stabilize price of coin, dont worry. Since there won't be much useful things in donny, and further will be implemented system of rebuy coins for real cash, coin price won't be so high on the start, but can go higher later on.

GestapoPolizei

maybe coins for sms and phone. Its good business for gm's.
http://www.mopay.com/en/
FuriousWolfs dragon x15 Loyola-ne/pp
Tarantula Loyola sws/tk- one on the world
DramaMakers
Hellraiser vol.1 Loyola ne/da KuKluxKlan pr/sk
vol.2 Loyola wk/da

Zeltar

rofl reddragon have u even thought mby donators will just sell the coins cheaper than the npc if this is implemented? bad idea in my opinion :)

reddragonjr

Quote from: Zeltar on January 28, 2014, 09:56:28 PM
rofl reddragon have u even thought mby donators will just sell the coins cheaper than the npc if this is implemented? bad idea in my opinion :)
I can only say Lmfao!
gl/he c2-c3 begin
|TrIBaLu| he/pp c4-il-Hb

Aquifel

Quote from: GestapoPolizei on January 28, 2014, 09:38:37 PM
maybe coins for sms and phone. Its good business for gm's.
http://www.mopay.com/en/

Can add PaySafe cards also!! :D
ArcheAge Shatigon EU
DarkRunner 55 lvl (battlerage,shadowplay,auramancy)- Sindato Innominate Guild

ImmortaLSpiriT

SHADOW SERVER 4 EVER!!!