Web Analytics
To drake and Track important!

News:

Main Menu

To drake and Track important!

Started by reddragonjr, January 28, 2014, 12:44:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

reddragonjr

When putting donny you guys should add at it Donator Coin exchange for adena and backwards.Like 1 dc=500kk

So donator coins this time will have stable price and no more ultra expensive prices like it was on dragon... or by people foking the market by buying cheap and selling expensive and dictating the prices of it.

So economy will be stable no donation> no coins >no adena.Donations> server alive/fees/month> coins> adena all happy.

Example: Person A donates than  goes to donny and exchanges for adena lets say.
Person B can't donate or can't afford but he craft's or enchants items and sells to person A,than he can spend the adena/coin at donny or exchange it or burn it = both happy,economy stable.

Why it will make economy stable?Because coins will have a stable price and if you want to buy something from other players, you can buy with adena or donator coin this time and not only with donator coins like it was on dragon.Because now you can exchange the donator coin at donny for 500kk or you can buy the donator coin at donny for 500kk.Economy stable.

Because at the moment people enchant/craft items and no one buys..no adena/coins.When it will be implemented economy will be stable and people will buy and sell every time.The market will flow.

Another example: If person C cant donate or cant afford it he goes to person D and sells dc robe set for 1-2 donator coins/or 500kk-1kkk.Than he goes at donny and exchanges them for adena/coin or he burns them for enchants or other buyable stuff=Economy stable.

Since no walkers/adena drop is low here the economy will be stable no one could grind 500kk from mobs.... maybe 24/7 for some months but I doubt it.So economy remains stable.

You could add at donny enchant scrolls packages for adena/coin so it will burn adena/coin from donations to = economy stable.

P.S This is my perspective from a neutral point of view!
Tarantula SS2 Ninja TrIBaL The Shaman!
Dragon x15 Severance Ninja!
gl/he c2-c3 begin
TrIBaLu th/wl c3-c4-il-Hb
|TrIBaLu| he/pp c4-il-Hb
Always outnumbered! Never outgunned!

dabird1980

Why donny? The server is good and stable at this moment and much more ballance as the 5-7 years before in lineage 2. Since a long time i really like playing lineage2 again, startertowns are full, farming areas are always people, even for people who dont play very much, there is a change to make their char powerfull, its good this way so dont change it.

Garn.

Quote from: dabird1980 on January 28, 2014, 01:11:46 PM
Why donny? The server is good and stable at this moment and much more ballance as the 5-7 years before in lineage 2. Since a long time i really like playing lineage2 again, startertowns are full, farming areas are always people, even for people who dont play very much, there is a change to make their char powerfull, its good this way so dont change it.
a private server wont run itself for long without donations....
Garn3tt  GS/SS exDN 15x
First Hero GS on server :D

Pebamama

So you want to make coins something like goldbars , but instead of earning the adena for the goldbar yourself you want to be able to buy it with euros.

Pretty pointless and stupid idea , clearly you lack experience in L2 and have no idea what grinding means.

Usually servers with added currencies tend to fail hard in the later stages of their lifespan.

igi

U want to buy adena from donny? And u want to by enchants from donny? o.O

Good luck with that...

pmkaboo

you can farm 500kk in vos in about 100hours.

dabird1980

I just wanted to warn what will happen when more uberchars will come (all because of donates) and farm every epic rb and high level clans only recruit ppl with minimal ++++++++ gear, when that happens you eventually force people to donate, so this is the most important issue with this the server will fall or more people will join this server. But this is my opinion.

reddragonjr

Quote from: Pebamama on January 28, 2014, 01:20:01 PM
So you want to make coins something like goldbars , but instead of earning the adena for the goldbar yourself you want to be able to buy it with euros.

Pretty pointless and stupid idea , clearly you lack experience in L2 and have no idea what grinding means.

Usually servers with added currencies tend to fail hard in the later stages of their lifespan.
Stupid idea?You don't got at donny custom or normal armors/weapons and that's really good already.How the fk you want to keep a server alive and motivate people to donate and to keep economy stable?By no donations?Or donating for scroll of escape?This wont affect economy at all read it again.Since you will do a exchange with the person that donated and market will flow.
The person A that donates will exchange the coin/adena for items to the person B that farmed/crafted w/e.And market will be stable and flow.

There will be always 2 sides people that farm and people that donate.If some one isn't on 1 of those sides, than I dont know wtf they doing here.

If servers with added currencies fail...( Didn't saw official L2 God fail but w/e )... than you and all other "smart ass" that don't accept donation should pay a fee every month for the staff to keep the server alive and allow other people to play ok?
Tarantula SS2 Ninja TrIBaL The Shaman!
Dragon x15 Severance Ninja!
gl/he c2-c3 begin
TrIBaLu th/wl c3-c4-il-Hb
|TrIBaLu| he/pp c4-il-Hb
Always outnumbered! Never outgunned!

VOoDOoT

I got them â,¬â,¬â,¬ ready. Can not wait till Donation is open!!!
P00hBear - WK/HE
@ - SesameStreet 2 Forever
$ - PwnServ
8 k+ Club

MingSan

Quote from: VOoDOoT on January 28, 2014, 01:49:05 PM
I got them â,¬â,¬â,¬ ready. Can not wait till Donation is open!!!

Same here!!! Counting minutes...  :-X
There are those who are brave...
...and there are those whom the brave will follow.

http://mingisan.mybrute.com

Dragon
MingSan aka Pijaqu aka BrOsIs
DOG/FinalFate/Syndicate/Severance/Shakuras
Tarantula
MingSan

Pebamama

Quote from: reddragonjr on January 28, 2014, 01:37:48 PM
Stupid idea?You don't got at donny custom or normal armors/weapons and that's really good already.How the fk you want to keep a server alive and motivate people to donate and to keep economy stable?By no donations?Or donating for scroll of escape?This wont affect economy at all read it again.Since you will do a exchange with the person that donated and market will flow.
The person A that donates will exchange the coin/adena for items to the person B that farmed/crafted w/e.And market will be stable and flow.

There will be always 2 sides people that farm and people that donate.If some one isn't on 1 of those sides, than I dont know wtf they doing here.

If servers with added currencies fail...( Didn't saw official L2 God fail but w/e )... than you and all other "smart ass" that don't accept donation should pay a fee every month for the staff to keep the server alive and allow other people to play ok?

GMs said NO ARMORS/WEAPONS or JEWELS on donate . What is the difference in getting the items full with euros or getting the adena to get the items?!
Donate shop should't have anything directly connected with gear . Just put quest items , horns , misc items , coloured names etc.

pmkaboo

Quote from: reddragonjr on January 28, 2014, 01:37:48 PM

all you want to do is make adenas available for rl money, which translates to increasing the amount of total adenas on the server, but keeping the same amount of sellable items(mats, weps, armors,...). what roughly means that your only choice will be to either donate or craft your own equip. not to mention that 500kk is ridiculous since the whole server doesnt have more than 50kkk(adena+items for sale, and i think im overestimating it by a lot), what means you only need to donate for 100 coins to be as wealthy as everyone else, who didnt donate, combined.