Tarantula ;
- Braskah Da/Pp Hero
- Zalerah Ps/Sk Hero
Gaia ;
-Zaleah Ps/Bd Hero

vaiper

Quote from: Braskah on January 29, 2014, 12:35:10 PM
+1000

Yeah with this enchant rate, having them in donny will be a problem.

Saintly

Looks like a fair donation list more or less, would be perfect if u removed crystals 13/enchants so the scrubs, sry i mean ur precious donators can work for them as anyone else, especially since it affects gameplay.
Quote from: igi on February 07, 2014, 04:19:13 PM
Turn Undead is not a farming skill, stop with the QQ

TheDeath

Quote from: Saintly on January 29, 2014, 01:54:27 PM
Looks like a fair donation list more or less, would be perfect if u removed crystals 13/enchants so the scrubs, sry i mean ur precious donators can work for them as anyone else, especially since it affects gameplay.
it does not affect the gameplay, maybe the market but not a so big deal.

Garn.

Quote from: Saintly on January 29, 2014, 01:54:27 PM

the "scrubs" as you call them, are those ppl who permit YOU to play for free here.
Garn3tt  GS/SS exDN 15x
First Hero GS on server :D

TheDeath

Quote from: Garn. on January 29, 2014, 02:00:22 PM
the "scrubs" as you call them, are those ppl who permit YOU to play for free here.
+1

Saintly

Quote from: Garn. on January 29, 2014, 02:00:22 PM
I would play even with a monthly fee so couldn't care less if i have to pay or not.
But there is a big difference from "donation" to "buy cosmetics/stuff that don't affect gameplay" to "Im a scrub who cant even get near a raid that lvl a crystal so ill buy it."
And before u go berserk yes, ill support the server also by "donating" as i did with LoL/DoTA/Tera etc, so keep that attitude for some freeloader.

Garn.

Quote from: Saintly on January 29, 2014, 02:22:59 PM
I would play even with a monthly fee so couldn't care less if i have to pay or not.
But there is a big difference from "donation" to "buy cosmetics/stuff that don't affect gameplay" to "Im a scrub who cant even get near a raid that lvl a crystal so ill buy it."
And before u go berserk yes, ill support the server also by "donating" as i did with LoL/DoTA/Tera etc, so keep that attitude for some freeloader.
u didnt get the point. it's called respect.
Garn3tt  GS/SS exDN 15x
First Hero GS on server :D

TheDeath

Quote from: Saintly on January 29, 2014, 02:22:59 PM
so let the zerg farm the crystals? how about those players which are not nolifeing as most of us and they prefer playing solo? thats not a so big deal; we are lucky there is no weapons/armors on donny, stop complaining you can just gtfo and leave the server nothing will change

Saintly

Quote from: Garn. on January 29, 2014, 02:25:47 PM
u didnt get the point. it's called respect.
Probably, but from my PoV it goes like this, a donator deserves respect agree on that, but there absolutely no reason to respect a customer. (Except if im the seller ofc.)

Quote from: TheDeath on January 29, 2014, 02:28:23 PM
so let the zerg farm the crystals? how about those players which are not nolifeing as most of us and they prefer playing solo? thats not a so big deal; we are lucky there is no weapons/armors on donny, stop complaining you can just gtfo and leave the server nothing will change
If u cant keep up with the no-lifers, guess what? it ain't nobody's problem but yours.