Web Analytics
spoiler substack?

News:

Main Menu

spoiler substack?

Started by vincsue30, January 29, 2014, 02:07:23 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

vincsue30

GM how can a spoiler get his substack? he cannot sub to artisan. so spoiler has no sub stack?

vaiper

You can sub spoiler to warsmith.

ImmortaLSpiriT

Quote from: vincsue30 on January 29, 2014, 02:07:23 AM
GM how can a spoiler get his substack? he cannot sub to artisan. so spoiler has no sub stack?

yes he can. you can be bounty hunter / warsmith without any problem
SHADOW SERVER 4 EVER!!!

Envyzor

What if a Human wants to sub WC/OL? Is it possible :D?

ImmortaLSpiriT

Quote from: Envyzor on January 29, 2014, 02:57:23 AM
What if a Human wants to sub WC/OL? Is it possible :D?

well u must do retal subclass wc or ol and then sub it to another. so i guess yes. EXEPT if humans cant retail sub orcs :D
SHADOW SERVER 4 EVER!!!

nbx

Quote from: ImmortaLSpiriT on January 29, 2014, 02:58:48 AM
well u must do retal subclass wc or ol and then sub it to another. so i guess yes. EXEPT if humans cant retail sub orcs :D

Yesh, humans can retail sub orcs.

There is 3 rules regarding races:
-nobody can sub warsmith
-nobody can sub overlord
-elfves can't sub the other kind of elves

So doesn't matter your race, if you want wc/ol on your retail you must start as wc and dn sub on on it. Same with spoiler/warsmith, you need to start with spoiler.

Sunico

Correct me if wrong, in c4 here u had to start as ol  to make ol/WC

Startin as wc gives just (as dnet sub) ty and de

Cannot remember if was fixed....
Non ragioniam di lor, ma guarda e passa.

nbx

Quote from: Sunico on January 29, 2014, 07:29:01 AM
Correct me if wrong, in c4 here u had to start as ol  to make ol/WC

Startin as wc gives just (as dnet sub) ty and de

Cannot remember if was fixed....

It's probably because old DNet sub was based on retail sub, but it was changed since then. I asked the gms before start if I'm able to sub ol on my wc if I started as a wc and they said yes. Even since they answered several questions about this and they always said you are able to dnsub ol even on retail, but you have to start with the other orc class.

^FDX^

If you have main WC you'll have to sub wc/ol on main only
Because you cant take OL retail and WC retail sub is not available since its used on main

so wc/ol on retail is available only for orks that start as OL, DE or TY on main

Same goes for dwarfs.
only crafter(who will go spoil/craft) can have retail with spoil/craft (but why?)
since spoiler cant take another spoil retail and cant take crafter retail by game limitations

dont be confused, retail-sub is no DN-sub. Each retail (and main) can have its own DN sub, so your spoiler can become WH/BH on main anyway
AFTERLIFE clan
GIMPSHOW STAR>>
SK/PS - on x15 server since C2 ... ex-HERO /OFF
BP/DA - first on x15 /OFF
BD/SE - buff bot... /OFF
TH/PP - DF ninja /OFF
PR/WL - PWN-Dwarfie /RIP

pmkaboo

Quote from: ^FDX^ on January 29, 2014, 07:47:35 AM
Because you cant take OL retail and WC retail sub is not available since its used on main

so wc/ol on retail is available only for orks that start as OL, DE or TY on main

Same goes for dwarfs.
only crafter(who will go spoil/craft) can have retail with spoil/craft (but why?)
since spoiler cant take another spoil retail and cant take crafter retail by game limitations

dont be confused, retail-sub is no DN-sub. Each retail (and main) can have its own DN sub, so your spoiler can become WH/BH on main anyway

dunno why, but i find the way you wrote this way too confusing :D

masa55

Quote from: ^FDX^ on January 29, 2014, 07:47:35 AM

Same goes for dwarfs.

Can subclass be 80+ lvl like the main character, or isn't it?

nbx

Quote from: masa55 on January 29, 2014, 11:38:08 AM
Can subclass be 80+ lvl like the main character, or isn't it?

Lvl 80 is the max in Interlude.