Turn Undead once more. - Page 3

News:

Main Menu

Turn Undead once more.

Started by Pebamama, January 29, 2014, 05:26:12 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

j1kata

Quote from: Peorexo on January 30, 2014, 06:16:11 PM
funny thing, on phx il serv turn undead worked exaclty like here, and on most server i did play (not some x99999 l2j sh1t) w/o enchant on turn undead u had hard time lethaling high level mobs
1. Completely Off topic
2. Ur so wrong bout the mentioned server.

lNecropsy

Quote from: vaiper on January 30, 2014, 05:59:39 PM
5t. You realize its a team game and u get a party to farm.

+1000

Get a good clan.

I'm SpS and I always party with a bishop from my clan, even if he doesnt have recharge or great buffs. Why? Because thats what clan mates are for.

I remember old IL, using my sps/ee (Arcana mace, same lvl mob) I used to do Half Kills a lot (like 1 in 3-4 mobs), but Lethals was a bit rare.

Necro (psy)
RedKnights Clan

Abrams

Quote from: j1kata on January 30, 2014, 06:13:25 PM
4th. U find urself arguing with trolls about ur faith on Forum.Im gona ignore this one...
From Behalf of the Healers/Tanks around here..We demand changes.

I play support clases and tank and I find u an idiot woth those demands. Go back to your l2 x9999 brasil and stop that cry.

j1kata

Please dont spam this topic with crap.
Serous suggestions/changes only.

Painkiler

Get a part and exp with party, that's the solution for u.

j1kata

Not a single healer detected here.Im not sure are they just blind or still low lvl to realise whats more to come after ~73.

loXol

if u want undead go to rift
btw NcSoft nerfed lethal-undead because supports could easily power level a party more than a destro full buff/gear
turn undead is just a way to avoid a bad pull when support are on the way to die in undead zone, not a way to solo.....
Quote from: pieh on April 08, 2008, 12:07:43 AM
i like the result of aden siege: Hexa, one of few clans that really deserve (i mean overall not only pvp/siege skills) to have castles

emissary

Quote from: Vendettacz on January 30, 2014, 04:57:23 PM
- stop cry, they will NOT increase land rate only because few people cry nonstop.

- find party. Go party exp to DO/disciples/FoG/IT/MoS.

- or stfu and leave server.

- and congratz on your epic logic to play support class solo. I DEMAND ADMINS TO BOOST P.ATK and ATK. SPEED TO SWORDSINGER CLASS BECAUSE IT KILLS MOSTERS IN IMPERIAL TOMB VERY SLOW!

go freak yourself in the brain :) this class has been provided this particular skill for a reason. Admins won't change anything, but let me tell you something EE's and BP's were able exp ALONE for a decade with such spell, so shut up about playing in pt. There isn't any single PLAYER who never played solo..

Quote from: lNecropsy on January 30, 2014, 06:31:57 PM

I remember old IL, using my sps/ee (Arcana mace, same lvl mob) I used to do Half Kills a lot (like 1 in 3-4 mobs), but Lethals was a bit rare.

half kills? with turn undead?! on IL?!?!?!
DeathAkira - ES member, Dragon serv
emissary - FI member, infinity serv
emissary - FI member, valkyria serv

igi

I tested Turn Undead today in LoA on 66vl, 67vl, 68vl, 69vl x4/x5 HP mobs.
I myself was 64-65vl at the time. Turn Undead lvl 5.

I got pretty good land rates.

On two occasions I got 3 lethals in a row and 2-3 times 2 lethals in a row (all on white mobs)
I succeeded lethaling only 1 yellow mob.

Lethal rand rate was I could say on every 7-10 mob which imo is pretty awesome.

So in conclusion Turn Undead works just fine.

U r just trying to kill 80vl mobs with a 73vl char...with a lethal strike.....which has 20% success rate on a mob your lvl.

p.s. Just to point out Turn Undead lvl 5 has less chance to land than lvl 10 and it worked fine for me. (U can draw a conclusion by yourself from this point on)

Those r my arguments, Thank you very much