Turn Undead once more. - Page 2

News:

Main Menu

Turn Undead once more.

Started by Pebamama, January 29, 2014, 05:26:12 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

=^TrackZero^=

Quote from: thusard on January 29, 2014, 06:39:35 AM
we sayd that enchant rate is focked , u changed it , we say that lethal chance is focked u must change it , else u lose us.
i never seen server with lethal like this with lvl difference , keep ur opinion and u lose players GL!
Lethal chance isn't freaked , if there would be 100% lethal chance, whats the point? By default it isn't 100% either, its exactly how it is, if i am wrong show me some argumented from interlude times link that says different.
Its not about player level difference , it about skill level difference . You cant expect that lv74 skill (power=30) 100% lethal the lvl 80 mobs . But there is a solution for it, after you learn max level of the skill level=10 , enchant it with +power +1 = 76 +4 = 77 +7 = 78 +10 = 79 +13 = 80
http://base.l2j.ru/index.php?p=19&skid=1400

"Strikes fear into undead for 20 seconds, causing them to flee. Consumes 3 Spirit Ore. Lethal Strike is possible. "

possible doesnt mean 100%.

Else if you want to do it in your (custom way) and set 100% lethal on max skills level, why we then have enchanting system of skills implemented?
And not its not normal to be level 74 and to go to pagans where mobs are lvl80 (red) for you and kill them with 1 shoot, sorry but this is just wrong. Skill level difference 1-2 for easy killing. I have tried lvl 75 mobs in imperial with lv10 skill and it lethals just fine. So if you want more lethal land, level the default skill level to the max and then put some +power on it.
Braking the game concept just because "its hard" is not a valid argument sorry.

[url=https://discord.com/invite/uhaWxzH7NP] JOIN OUR DISCORD[/url]

igi

Quote from: Pebamama on January 29, 2014, 03:42:23 PM
You do realise that you can only go to pagans at 73 lvl? Also you can't be summoned there. This was the whole point of this skill in L2. I mean , whole areas with only xHP undeads or angels aren't coincidence , this is how it was supposed to be.
Also calling that unfair? L2 wasn't created without any logic behind it , all the classes can exp somewhere , but the areas with undead vanish , and the only way to level up is with lethals on those specific created areas with xHP mobs (pagans/rift).
This game respected its subscribers (back in the day) and didn't punish people because they had different playstyles . Besides the 100% support classes that can't level up themselves , every other class was able to reach a high level solo . Having Artur say that BPs and EEs should only level up with a group is a disrespect for the fundamentals of the game .

PS : BPs and EEs are screwed.
What about PP? Where is their class specific xp area?

Pebamama

Quote from: igi on January 29, 2014, 03:48:50 PM
What about PP? Where is their class specific xp area?

Quote from: Pebamama on January 29, 2014, 03:42:23 PM
Besides the 100% support classes that can't level up themselves , every other class was able to reach a high level solo .
PP is a 100% support class.

NunoPitbull

So just to be clear, after lvl 72, EE's and bishops can fu** themselfs and have to get in some clan that only acepts constant parties, or we just quit the server untill every lil clan reaches lvl 72...

Can't you(by that logic) reduce pagans mob levels so AT LEAST a EE lvl 74 can get some exp there?

Watch my DN Videos @ https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLv5j4v3iXRu4_tUU2rtBM8coghoTjQUtR

Subscribe for more and be updated: https://www.youtube.com/user/NunoPitbull?sub_confirmation=1

If you want drop me on PM some nice songs 4nextvid

Peorexo

Quote from: NunoPitbull on January 29, 2014, 06:35:07 PM
So just to be clear, after lvl 72, EE's and bishops can fu** themselfs and have to get in some clan that only acepts constant parties, or we just quit the server untill every lil clan reaches lvl 72...

Can't you(by that logic) reduce pagans mob levels so AT LEAST a EE lvl 74 can get some exp there?
try imperial tomb entrance :D

j1kata

Quote from: Peorexo on January 29, 2014, 06:39:56 PM
try imperial tomb entrance :D
Its not funny dude im sittin on 74 for the last 3 dayz.....runing around zones trying to lethal some ass...but no.Take some actions.

Vendettacz

- stop cry, they will NOT increase land rate only because few people cry nonstop.

- find party. Go party exp to DO/disciples/FoG/IT/MoS.

- or stfu and leave server.

- and congratz on your epic logic to play support class solo. I DEMAND ADMINS TO BOOST P.ATK and ATK. SPEED TO SWORDSINGER CLASS BECAUSE IT KILLS MOSTERS IN IMPERIAL TOMB VERY SLOW!
professional retarded driver

=^TrackZero^=

If someone want to be so kind and list the mobs for [level support class] = [level mob] so they can level solo, altou , i dont understand why support class levels solo in the end, thats why it is called support.

Anyhow if not, ill research by myself, i just need find some time after recent happening.

Thank you
[url=https://discord.com/invite/uhaWxzH7NP] JOIN OUR DISCORD[/url]

j1kata

I can do that:ee/bp guide on DN
1st.Get to ~60   ---Field of massacre (till u see Doom Knights in ur sleep)
2nd.Get to ~69  ---Try to get to the first room with Malruk Lord/Berserker in loa
(spend 5-6 days worth of playtime there) untill u reach 73 for pagans
3rd.And most interesting.U find urself in pagan 73 barely any cash for Consumables
and pretty much Screwd.
4th. U find urself arguing with trolls about ur faith on Forum.

vaiper

Quote from: j1kata on January 30, 2014, 05:13:11 PM
I can do that:ee/bp guide on DN
1st.Get to ~60   ---Field of massacre (till u see Doom Knights in ur sleep)
2nd.Get to ~69  ---Try to get to the first room with Malruk Lord/Berserker in loa
(spend 5-6 days worth of playtime there) untill u reach 73 for pagans
3rd.And most interesting.U find urself in pagan 73 barely any cash for Consumables
and pretty much Screwd.

5t. You realize its a team game and u get a party to farm.

j1kata

Quote from: vaiper on January 30, 2014, 05:59:39 PM
5t. You realize its a team game and u get a party to farm.
Im gona ignore this one...
From Behalf of the Healers/Tanks around here..We demand changes.

Peorexo

Quote from: j1kata on January 30, 2014, 06:13:25 PM
4th. U find urself arguing with trolls about ur faith on Forum.Im gona ignore this one...
From Behalf of the Healers/Tanks around here..We demand changes.
funny thing, on phx il serv turn undead worked exaclty like here, and on most server i did play (not some x99999 l2j sh1t) w/o enchant on turn undead u had hard time lethaling high level mobs