Web Analytics
forum and site organization

News:

Main Menu

forum and site organization

Started by Carnificin, January 30, 2014, 07:22:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Carnificin

guys can you please organize better this forum ? and site? all players that come (my friends) dont know how to download tarantula server patch, (the topic that gm posted have 3 download but one of the downloads dont work that is the patch) sorry this tarantula is very desorganized i would like to see more organization in forum and website.... all we can understand is there a draogn network 15x not a tarantula server.

dashpadrao

Quote from: Carnificin on January 30, 2014, 07:22:00 PM
guys can you please organize better this forum ? and site? all players that come (my friends) dont know how to download tarantula server patch, (the topic that gm posted have 3 download but one of the downloads dont work that is the patch) sorry this tarantula is very desorganized i would like to see more organization in forum and website.... all we can understand is there a draogn network 15x not a tarantula server.

True

my friend enter the server and download the patch for hi5 ... and not tarantula ... because he went to normaly website and not to forum ... 1st time person comes to server normally goes to website in general there all info there ... this is a bit confused

+1

=drake=

The updated website with IL informations (and account management) will be done/upload probably by weekend or early next week.