Web Analytics
Unplayable.

News:

Main Menu

Unplayable.

Started by EruzieL, January 30, 2014, 09:18:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

EruzieL

Been trying to play for  the last couple of days and since today, I've been getting disconnects every 5-10 minutes. Sometimes I don't even last seconds , I'm sure I'm not the only one and something has to be done.

=drake=

Try choose a different access from the connection list.

defcon1

y many dc  we are a clan of 18 ppl but we had to much dc lag etc  and for such a old client .....
seems u stil got the old bug when we had interlude in nightmare
any way good luck  we try to get a more stable server + a server that doesnt change spoil  and enchante rate  etc
too bad we saw some old friends and enemy

EruzieL

I choose the RO version ,which has the lowest ping for me ( 41) .

Artur

=^TrackZero^=

Quote from: EruzieL on January 30, 2014, 09:33:03 PM
I choose the RO version ,which has the lowest ping for me ( 41) .
People from Bulgaria have no issues at all,few of them told me.
[url=https://discord.com/invite/uhaWxzH7NP] JOIN OUR DISCORD[/url]

vampora

Its unplayable .I am from Bulgaria.
Lag is amayzing. Before when the server was 1 was good.
Sometime lag fo 1sec and then all ok.Now.... hm..
Something like 30sec+ lag

__Metallica__

Quote from: =^TrackZero^= on January 30, 2014, 09:34:39 PM
People from Bulgaria have no issues at all,few of them told me.
I am from Bulgaria Track, And trust me...I have this disconnects every 15 minutes...  as I have reported you,glasy,drake...  I can't enjoy the game anymore.I log 3 box +1 unlogged (in case  I got disconnect) It's super unplayable, I can't go spoil even, in middle of fight my main char dc or spoiler dc..  I wish I understand what cause this problem...
I don't have any lag at all... Just in middle of something my char or supports freeze.. and they disconnect (after 5 min I see the "you have been disconnected" message) ..

P.S. I hope this problem will finally be solved. Good luck. And thank you very much for your efforts.
"Forum fighter - Bullshit writer awards" - jury
berty - The Gladiator

=^TrackZero^=

Quote from: vampora on January 30, 2014, 11:30:23 PM
Its unplayable .I am from Bulgaria.
Lag is amayzing. Before when the server was 1 was good.
Sometime lag fo 1sec and then all ok.Now.... hm..
Something like 30sec+ lag
Every 30s lag is something impossible, the only thing that happens is that sometimes within the hour we get small lag spike which passes quite shortly. But 30sec of constant lag is really weird especially that you are from BG, try use EU or RO servers , in the end try RUS too. Meanwhile try flush your DNS and disable any downloads you  may have on pc.

http://docs.cpanel.net/twiki/bin/view/AllDocumentation/ClearingBrowserCache

Because doesnt make sense that BG > EU or RO lags.

lNecropsy

I'm not lagged, but sometimes I have a huge lag of 10~15 seconds.

Also, my dual box is always disconecting.
Necro (psy)
RedKnights Clan

jacknicolson

im from Brasil and had lags a lot(as the 30s lag, but almost never disconected, just back to the game latter) before when was only 1 server the gameplay was a lot better. (my ping is aways +300 :D, but i insist to play)

anyway, nothing is perfect and i've aways loved this server from c-3. tried to play on official so many times but never had a half fun that i found here. there are problems everywhere, and i will never leave here just for this(like the guy above), but i must agree with spoil question, its very hard.

i'll listen to gm and try to log on others servers. dns question i already did.

some friends got the same problemas as me, and we will wait until all be fixed.

MrCage - Shillien Knight
Lastarcher - Hawkeye
ProfGirafales - Bounty Hunter
DonaFlorinda - Prophet

=^TrackZero^=

Quote from: jacknicolson on January 31, 2014, 12:22:38 AM
im from Brasil and had lags a lot(as the 30s lag, but almost never disconected, just back to the game latter) before when was only 1 server the gameplay was a lot better. (my ping is aways +300 :D, but i insist to play)

anyway, nothing is perfect and i've aways loved this server from c-3. tried to play on official so many times but never had a half fun that i found here. there are problems everywhere, and i will never leave here just for this(like the guy above), but i must agree with spoil question, its very hard.

i'll listen to gm and try to log on others servers. dns question i already did.

some friends got the same problemas as me, and we will wait until all be fixed.

Thank you, i am looking for the BR p. promptly.