WTF With turn undead? - Page 2

News:

Main Menu

WTF With turn undead?

Started by AquariusQQ, February 04, 2014, 11:01:22 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Voodoo

Quote from: Garro on February 04, 2014, 08:38:26 PM
So what would you say on 76 lvl and waste of at least 80% of mana to lethel just one moob?
I would say find a party to xp.

j1kata

I will be greatfull if i can atlest get my money back while lvling in pagan.
Keep in mid that with each cast u spend ~3k of adena in ores/bssc,if u fail to land a lethal in 5-6 times ur screwd.Cuz the mobs there are dropping like ~20k.
That aint normal...

Peorexo

Quote from: Voodoo on February 04, 2014, 09:14:43 PM
I would say find a party to xp.
+1
"Im support and i want to play solo pls"

j1kata

Quote from: igi on February 04, 2014, 08:21:14 PM
I have lvl 6 Turn Undead atm and it works fine for me...
Dunno if u guys r just expecting too much from this skill or it gets fuked up somehow on high lvl.

Imo.. asking for to be able to lethal every or every second lvl 80 mob x6 hp with a char lvl 73-74 with 1 skill is pretty sick..
Pls explain to me how is it woking fine for u :)

Artur

Quote from: Garro on February 04, 2014, 06:58:19 PM
Did you or any of you ever played on any IL not java server? Since when you need to enchant skill for using it? I can create you a movie on 76 lvl, that skill is completly useless and it's your custom feature or custom nerf (Nothing new tbh) Pagan temple is one of the main lvling spots in this chronicle and you changed it into a ghost spot. It's not pretty hard to farm there, its imposible to exp there since you gonna need a lot of luck to lethal 1 moob before your mana ends. Please at least visit some low rate IL server that are actually based on official files and you will see thats something perfectly normal that pagans has a tons of ppl inside. If u need a list of servers please pm me, played 3 in past 1 year.

Please keep comments about lvling supports in clan for yourself, there is no way for training 24/7 thats why EE/BP should be able to exp solo aswell, and it always was like that, until you created your own version of Interlude.

Hello, we found already topic from 2007 on official Lineage 2 forums, where people were discussing about this skill and settings of it were same as on our server. Feel free to use search button and find this topic here. This was final proof that we are having same settings as official for all skills ( except the ones we changed on purpose and announced it).
Remember that you cant compare IL to current official server running on GoD.
Secondly i really dont understand how person with skill lvl 74 wants to kill mobs lvl 80. Especially when description of skill clearly say "Lethal strike is possible". Does it mean its 100%? I dont think so. You can enchant your skill and you will have better chance for successful strike. Just to let you know, this skill wont be changed, its now retail-like and its correct. No more discussion about turn undead. Thank you