Web Analytics
WTF With turn undead?

News:

Main Menu

WTF With turn undead?

Started by AquariusQQ, February 04, 2014, 11:01:22 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

AquariusQQ

U Say that this skill is working as it should, so i asked u about 1 thing...
77lvl echanted turn undead + 1 and i need half my mana to kill one fck moob in pagan? and you are stillsure of it working properly?
regards...

Peorexo

Quote from: AquariusQQ on February 04, 2014, 11:01:22 AM
77lvl echanted turn undead + 1 and i need half my mana to kill one fck moob in pagan? and you are stillsure of it working properly?
regards...
i asked about wl stun which didnt land on 60lv mob, so i think ur topic will not be touched either :P

NunoPitbull

Quote from: AquariusQQ on February 04, 2014, 11:01:22 AM
regards...

GM's think people here are on a x1 server, plus it isn't even like a x1 or anything to do with it, TU is just messed up, hard.

Watch my DN Videos @ https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLv5j4v3iXRu4_tUU2rtBM8coghoTjQUtR

Subscribe for more and be updated: https://www.youtube.com/user/NunoPitbull?sub_confirmation=1

If you want drop me on PM some nice songs 4nextvid

j1kata

Quote from: Peorexo on February 04, 2014, 11:11:21 AM
i asked about wl stun which didnt land on 60lv mob, so i think ur topic will not be touched either :P
Oh my friend belive me it will be locked very very quietly :)

iulipwnz

They will ignore this, as they ignored my thread regarding banish seraph.I've been waiting for an answer for 5 days.They dont care.I wonder how can they just ignore us ? Is common sense to answer the topics.

=^TrackZero^=

Quote from: iulipwnz on February 04, 2014, 01:22:59 PM
They will ignore this, as they ignored my thread regarding banish seraph.I've been waiting for an answer for 5 days.They dont care.I wonder how can they just ignore us ? Is common sense to answer the topics.
Noone ignores you, Turn Undead has been explained like in more then 5 topics . Use search button.

Thank you
[url=https://discord.com/invite/uhaWxzH7NP] JOIN OUR DISCORD[/url]

NunoPitbull

Quote from: =^TrackZero^= on February 04, 2014, 02:32:54 PM
Noone ignores you, Turn Undead has been explained like in more then 5 topics . Use search button.

Thank you

Your explanation did reach us, what doesn't reach us is after following ur points(enchanting TU) its exactly the same. Servers like Frintezza, I presented them with screens and live action and they FINALLY realize it how stupid is for a EE/BP/whatever to use more then half mana to kill a mob, plus with this servers rate, you don't make adena even by far for the spirit ores TU actually use. So please, make us healing classes able to solo anything past lvl 70 without the need of using a full mana pool to take ONE mob down. And yes, this is facts, not theory.

Watch my DN Videos @ https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLv5j4v3iXRu4_tUU2rtBM8coghoTjQUtR

Subscribe for more and be updated: https://www.youtube.com/user/NunoPitbull?sub_confirmation=1

If you want drop me on PM some nice songs 4nextvid

lNecropsy

Go to any interlude server.
Record a video of any healer class using Turn Undead in pagan, using C grade equip, or B grade max. Also in same buffs you got here.

Then post it here.

Maybe it works, and they 'fix' turn undead.
Or maybe the video proves that actually it works like it is now.
Necro (psy)
RedKnights Clan

=^TrackZero^=

Quote from: Garro on February 04, 2014, 05:59:45 PM
So at the end, all of the healer classes needs 80 + turn undead+10 to be able for solo exp at mobs 79? I was trying for like 5 mins at 76lvl to kill 2 moobs and failed aswell, after 77 or 78lvl there is simply no point to go there at all, with your way of thinking you just closed one area that should be zerged by healer classes, like on many retail like servers.
Nope it means , once you reach lvl 74 and learn MAX lv10 skill start adding some POWER to ur skill if you want to hunt high level areas, or alternatively farm at areas lv74,75,76 . But i still advise you to put some power on it after reach max lv10.
In the end what clan lets active support class to level alone?

Quote from: Abaddon on February 04, 2014, 06:12:22 PM
on every single interlude server, when ee/bp reach 73 and go to pagan they can exp very easly, this is only area where these classes can exp alone, mostly 2-3, max 5 turn undeads needed for lethal, here land rate is freaking joke
Just because they edited to be more powerful, doesn't mean it is working correctly.
[url=https://discord.com/invite/uhaWxzH7NP] JOIN OUR DISCORD[/url]

R0bs0nQQ

That isn't freya that u have 1000 books for enchant your skills lol. U have only 1 and thats all, ofc u can buy or do more 3rd class quest but wtf? Do u think some1 will buy 10-20 books for not sure successful enchant? WTF! Maybe some of us prefer playing solo and did ee/bish for farm in pagan and for good exp for sub? CMN DO SOMETHING WITH THAT! or maybe this is too hard for u?

Peniach

Quote from: Garro on February 04, 2014, 06:58:19 PM
Did you or any of you ever played on any IL not java server? Since when you need to enchant skill for using it? I can create you a movie on 76 lvl, that skill is completly useless and it's your custom feature or custom nerf (Nothing new tbh) Pagan temple is one of the main lvling spots in this chronicle and you changed it into a ghost spot. It's not pretty hard to farm there, its imposible to exp there since you gonna need a lot of luck to lethal 1 moob before your mana ends. Please at least visit some low rate IL server that are actually based on official files and you will see thats something perfectly normal that pagans has a tons of ppl inside. If u need a list of servers please pm me, played 3 in past 1 year.

Please keep comments about lvling supports in clan for yourself, there is no way for training 24/7 thats why EE/BP should be able to exp solo aswell, and it always was like that, until you created your own version of Interlude.
+111111

igi

I have lvl 6 Turn Undead atm and it works fine for me...
Dunno if u guys r just expecting too much from this skill or it gets fuked up somehow on high lvl.

Imo.. asking for to be able to lethal every or every second lvl 80 mob x6 hp with a char lvl 73-74 with 1 skill is pretty sick..