Web Analytics
Innadrill

News:

Main Menu

Innadrill

Started by MessyQ, February 03, 2014, 09:05:42 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

MessyQ

Innadrill castle siege was fun for us! We fought somethingsomethingWolfs and the NPC's won, too.

Was fun fighting 9v40+ though, and stopped them from taking the castle. :D

Hope to see you next time guys!

Yaripon

lolz u rly think your party, which was tickling us for some part of siege, prevented us from taking the castle? Dude plz...when you make jokes, at least make them some kind of funny or smth.

You had nice PR's during those "fights" xD

As far as I remember you didnt even enter the castle, so you dont know how many NPCs were there in throne and crystal room ^^.

GG WP for NPC's.

MessyQ

Oh, really? Every time you chased us with your huge numbers we dropped more of you than you killed of ours during the entire siege, every time you chased us we killed half a dozen and you killed 1-2 people that you managed to stunshot with your 20 archers spamming it.

Also, yes we got inside.

You say we didn't change anything, yet we took your flag down so you couldn't res, every time you tried to focus guards we focused you and made you run back, so you say we changed nothing? Say that to your lack of castle with your giant siege force.

Aka, learn how to split your force and defend while managing guards.

Yaripon

Are you sure you joined tarantula server for Innadril siege? I'm just sayin'...

Half a dozen people? :O Rly dude, check if that wasn't a Dragon x15 server.

If you call this #yolo rush through 1st guards only and dieing like rags "entering a castle" - ok, different people have sometimes different terms for same things.

Destroying flag - you did it but we already had it on reuse so we put up another right away so it wasn't that much pain in the ass.

We couldn't afford to split our force cuz of huuuuge amount of NPC's in throne and crystal room as I said in my previous post.

Well, next time show us what you can do and take the castle with your uber pr0 clan^^

You sir made my day^^

HugeTits

Quote from: MessyQ on February 03, 2014, 09:05:42 AM
Innadrill castle siege was fun for us! We fought somethingsomethingWolfs and the NPC's won, too.

Was fun fighting 9v40+ though, and stopped them from taking the castle too :D

Hope to see you next time guys!
screen/movie or never happened ;]

MessyQ

You couldn't make it through with all your people and your reason for us being bad is that we didn't take it with 9?

Okay.

I'll fraps next time for the lulz, we were running a live stream so we didn't fraps at the time ): It would've been pretty boring fraps, since all we did was pick them off and run away, pick them off and run, no real fun action sadly.

Yaripon

Quote from: MessyQ on February 03, 2014, 11:17:15 AM
You couldn't make it through with all your people and your reason for us being bad is that we didn't take it with 9?
Okay.

I'll fraps next time for the lulz, we were running a live stream so we didn't fraps at the time ): It would've been pretty boring fraps, since all we did was pick them off and run away, pick them off and run, no real fun action sadly.

Dude, all I am saying that, and it seems you still don't get it (dunno why, mental illness, low english skills or maybe cuz of your herpes), you with your clan you were just like this annoying fly which can't do much and is only annoying, and you just need to take a newspaper and slap it. The reason why we didn't take castle is 99,5% cuz of low EQ/lvls/strong NPC's/zerg NPC's, and if this makes you happy - 0,5% is this annoying fly :)

And as you said ^^ you were running away, and running away...and sometimes PR's which we acutualy got recorded ^^ have to ask some of clan members about it :)

Cheers dude, stop dreaming, keep it more real.

MessyQ

No Herpes. British National. Debatable mental stability.

We were fighting NINE vs 40-50+, I'm sorry did you expect us to steamroll you in order for us to show our dominance over you? A win is not always shown so clearly on the battlefield, a win is shown in the result.

Knowing we couldn't take the castle, our goal was to stop you from taking the castle, so please allow me to give you some examples;

We wouldn't let your warsmith pass to summon golem to break down walls.
We removed your flag so you couldn't res inside WHILE you were inside.
Every time you tried to pick off guards at entrance and break doors we attacked and forced you to fight back, wasting at least half an hour of your time even before you got through the front doors.
All the time you spent chasing us could've been spent killing guards, aka you wasting your 2 hour time window and us laughing ourselves senseless as you chase us around and get 1shotted by our 3 DD's (ONE OF THEM WAS LEVEL 58 LOLOLOLOLOL)

End result? Combination of OP guards and us breaking your balls, you didn't get it. You tried and tried again while smashing your face against the keyboard in frustration while we had one of the most fun sieges we've had in a while just laughing our asses off and griefing you while you flailed around with little to no organization, attempting to rush us with a siege force 4 or 5 times our numbers and still not managing to wipe us ... L. O. L.

Also, we declared war on you and still came out with a positive score meaning we got more kills than you did.

But yeah, you're right. You win, we suck. Congratulations again on your awesomeness and your castle buddy.

Yaripon

Quote from: MessyQ on February 03, 2014, 11:33:27 AM
No Herpes. British National. Debatable mental stability.

We were fighting NINE vs 40-50+, I'm sorry did you expect us to steamroll you in order for us to show our dominance over you? A win is not always shown so clearly on the battlefield, a win is shown in the result.

Knowing we couldn't take the castle, our goal was to stop you from taking the castle, so please allow me to give you some examples;

We wouldn't let your warsmith pass to summon golem to break down walls.
We removed your flag so you couldn't res inside WHILE you were inside.
Every time you tried to pick off guards at entrance and break doors we attacked and forced you to fight back, wasting at least half an hour of your time even before you got through the front doors.
All the time you spent chasing us could've been spent killing guards, aka you wasting your 2 hour time window and us laughing ourselves senseless as you chase us around and get 1shotted by our 3 DD's (ONE OF THEM WAS LEVEL 58 LOLOLOLOLOL)

End result? Combination of OP guards and us breaking your balls, you didn't get it. You tried and tried again while smashing your face against the keyboard in frustration while we had one of the most fun sieges we've had in a while just laughing our asses off and griefing you while you flailed around with little to no organization, attempting to rush us with a siege force 4 or 5 times our numbers and still not managing to wipe us ... L. O. L.

Also, we declared war on you and still came out with a positive score meaning we got more kills than you did.

But yeah, you're right. You win, we suck. Congratulations again on your awesomeness and your castle buddy.

You just try to eat too much of your "success cake".

0,5% fly.

Cheers.

VOoDOoT

SS2 killed all of u at innadril TBH!
P00hBear - WK/HE
@ - SesameStreet 2 Forever
$ - PwnServ
8 k+ Club

VladaPalovnik

Tarantula:

ELBA

Hasselhoff