Web Analytics
For fun

News:

Main Menu

For fun

Started by Karnampalos, February 03, 2014, 02:18:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Karnampalos

I was just waiting for server to come up again.

gosu12

awsome,this can be logo on DN,i think its good idea.

Karnampalos

TheDeath

Quote from: gosu12 on February 03, 2014, 03:50:29 PM
awsome,this can be logo on DN,i think its good idea.
u got no idea what a logo is

Karnampalos

this is just an image dude relax.

TheDeath

I just said that it's not a logo, nothing else

TheDeath

Just to let you know what a logo is and how it's made

Karnampalos

Dumb Dumb Dumb Dumb Dumb.
Gracias Mr.Smartass, you know what a logo is.
(and the crowd was like Clap clap clap clap.)

TheDeath

Quote from: Karnampalos on February 04, 2014, 01:06:19 PM
Dumb Dumb Dumb Dumb Dumb.
Gracias Mr.Smartass, you know what a logo is.
(and the crowd was like Clap clap clap clap.)

ofc I do, I'm a graphic designer; I just don't like when people are using words when they dont even know the meaning or how are those things made. It's like you got a girlfriend called Anna and I call her Rebeca, regarding your artwork, it's not a logo or a mark, it could be just some kind of shitty manifest

Karnampalos

Quote from: TheDeath on February 04, 2014, 01:12:16 PM
ofc I do, I'm a graphic designer; I just don't like when people are using words when they dont even know the meaning or how are those things made. It's like you got a girlfriend called Anna and I call her Rebeca, regarding your artwork, it's not a logo or a mark, it could be just some kind of shitty manifest
DUDE I know what logo is, I am not the one who said is a logo. and I was studying graphic disigner 2 yrs. now I am studying interior design, I know all the way to make a logo. It was just an image jesus christ. your response was like we pked you :D

TheDeath

Quote from: Karnampalos on February 04, 2014, 01:18:55 PM
DUDE I know what logo is, I am not the one who said is a logo. and I was studying graphic disigner 2 yrs. now I am studying interior design, I know all the way to make a logo. It was just an image jesus christ. your response was like we pked you :D
you should be a bad student then :°D

Karnampalos

kiddo, i am not gonna take your place in facebook wall. you can stop now. relax your tits, make a tea. go farm. and leave this post. I dont even know if you understand english.