Web Analytics
Turn undead EE/BISH

News:

Main Menu

Turn undead EE/BISH

Started by R0bs0nQQ, February 03, 2014, 07:46:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

R0bs0nQQ

Skill turn undead is bugged. Lethal strike has chance to succes maybe maximum 20%. I have ee 74 lvl and i tested in on mobs lvl 70-75 lvl. That skill is usless now... I saw a lot of topics and other have the same problem. I played on servers with official files interlude client and i never saw something like that.. Fix it pls.

Peorexo

Quote from: R0bs0nQQ on February 03, 2014, 07:46:05 PM
Skill turn undead is bugged. Lethal strike has chance to succes maybe maximum 20%. I have ee 74 lvl and i tested in on mobs lvl 70-75 lvl. That skill is usless now... I saw a lot of topics and other have the same problem. I played on servers with official files interlude client and i never saw something like that.. Fix it pls.
i would like to kill x4~ hp mob in 5 strikes too on acumen buff only, pls fix it

R0bs0nQQ

LOL I dont need acumen... noob and btw x6 mobs :o

^Evacuate^

is not enough to lethal 1 mob out of 5?
Turn undead is working like it should,we did not change nothing about it.
DN FB page: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Dragon-Network/149250778434489

HellRaiser Promo video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SchBtKuybWs&feature=youtu.be

R0bs0nQQ

I talked with one ee 77 +1 turn undead and on normal server with official files he should without problems farms in pagan.. he has to use turn undead at least 10 times... Maybe u can change files and increase chance to 30%.. U told u have tested it and its really 30%. I dont think so. Pls check it again.

Artur

Quote from: R0bs0nQQ on February 03, 2014, 07:46:05 PM

there were unlimited topics about turn undead. It works as it should. Use search button and you will have propably all night of reading of GMs responses about it.