Web Analytics
MANA ?! :P

News:

Main Menu

MANA ?! :P

Started by BestNecro, February 03, 2014, 08:23:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BestNecro

Ey Glasy or some other GM.... why on Tarantula isn't any kind of mana potions? :)
Cuz in PvP Daggers/mages will rly suck :P

For example OL wil lbe useless, 1 Buff and whole MP have gone :P

BestNecro - NE/PAL (active)
SuperSayanSK - TY/DE (farmer)
WoodySVK - Craft/spoil (sweet dwarf)
Pir3s - PR/BD (retired)

+GekKey+

Quote from: BestNecro on February 03, 2014, 08:23:32 PM
Ey Glasy or some other GM.... why on Tarantula isn't any kind of mana potions? :)
Cuz in PvP Daggers/mages will rly suck :P

For example OL wil lbe useless, 1 Buff and whole MP have gone :P

Are you playing here or you just noticed before you join that there is no mana pots ? I ask this because i believe you haven't seen IL gameplay on tarantula, it seems that you are not aware of the situation.

Beside, there is no mana pots on retail, and i dont belive that daggers/mage sucks.

Fullmetal91

I think mana potions would be fair to say the least, because mana burns really fast and the only way to get it back is to use a second account with another character u have to lvl for a single use, and i don't see how would mana potions affect pvp because nukers are nerfed for 25% less m.atk anyway. And besides not only nukers suffer from mana deprivation, its spoilers, archers.....
So what if the retail game has no mana pots,it is not well balanced in the first place.....
I would really like mana potions that give mana back at least the way lesser healing potions do health.

Fullmetal91

Tons of herbs..... i have been spoiling ewc's for 2 hours and got 10-15 mana herbs at best... they drop herbs but they are not always mana,and they are mostly useless......

Fullmetal91

Quote from: Falatko on February 03, 2014, 09:26:58 PM
mostly hp and mana rarely useless herbs

hp and atk.spd herbs mostly, and mana herbs that give back 50-70 MP occasionally. EXTREMELY rare to get one that returns full mana..... IMHO it would be more convenient to have potions instead of the herb system, but i guess it is not happening, so whatever :P

Peorexo

Quote from: Fullmetal91 on February 03, 2014, 09:36:20 PM
hp and atk.spd herbs mostly, and mana herbs that give back 50-70 MP occasionally. EXTREMELY rare to get one that returns full mana..... IMHO it would be more convenient to have potions instead of the herb system, but i guess it is not happening, so whatever :P
im 79lv, never cried about mana and im not playing with any kind of recharge, excluding cp, i exp solo on pp buffs. Mana is fine as it is, level up ur tattos :)

igi

Quote from: Fullmetal91 on February 03, 2014, 09:08:05 PM
I think mana potions would be fair to say the least, because mana burns really fast and the only way to get it back is to use a second account with another character u have to lvl for a single use, and i don't see how would mana potions affect pvp because nukers are nerfed for 25% less m.atk anyway. And besides not only nukers suffer from mana deprivation, its spoilers, archers.....
So what if the retail game has no mana pots,it is not well balanced in the first place.....
I would really like mana potions that give mana back at least the way lesser healing potions do health.
U dont see how mana potions will affect pvp?!?
And where did u read that nukers r nerfed with -25% m.atk?

Sanguchesco

Quote from: Fullmetal91 on February 03, 2014, 09:23:45 PM
Tons of herbs..... i have been spoiling ewc's for 2 hours and got 10-15 mana herbs at best... they drop herbs but they are not always mana,and they are mostly useless......
A spoiler can replenish all of it's mana wihin 10 seconds with a 50 mp/3secs tatoo
Quote from: ,=^TrackZero^= on January 16, 2014, 08:38:26 AM
- There wont be Armor/shields at donation NPC.

=drake=

use Tattoos!
they do wonders and better than any potion!

Fullmetal91

Quote from: igi on February 03, 2014, 10:37:01 PM
U dont see how mana potions will affect pvp?!?
And where did u read that nukers r nerfed with -25% m.atk?

Ok, there is a magic skill reduction in pvp for 25%, not m.atk.... my mistake there, and i think it is for all classes or i am wrong again,but i know on the start of server it was for nukers only... nvm that.

Quote from: Sanguchesco on February 03, 2014, 11:04:27 PM
A spoiler can replenish all of it's mana wihin 10 seconds with a 50 mp/3secs tatoo

I know about that, but its a bit of a drag to make tattoo's, id' still like mp pots, but that's just my opinion.
I won't argue about pots anymore cause' its in vain anyway, thank you all for reply's, all the best.

Quote from: =drake= on February 03, 2014, 11:08:31 PM
use Tattoos!

and yes,i will do that cuz i have no choice :D

BestNecro

Quote from: =drake= on February 03, 2014, 11:08:31 PM
use Tattoos!
Potion is ussable everywhere w/o affecting M/p.atk, casting/atk. speed etc.
Tatto is decreasing it by 50% :D

BestNecro - NE/PAL (active)
SuperSayanSK - TY/DE (farmer)
WoodySVK - Craft/spoil (sweet dwarf)
Pir3s - PR/BD (retired)

StonerBashin

I'm a SpS. only 68.

I've been at VoS for many days trying for dc rec.
If there is lots of people around ( which is most times ) mana herbs dont drop very often.

BUT put level 2 tat on when I am at 0 Mana, I have to wait about 20-30 seconds till full Mana.
If that's to long to wait I think you should join 5000x server with pots :P
Horse Juice on ya lips.

Ima Winnah