Web Analytics
u need quest for quest golky or?

News:

Main Menu

u need quest for quest golky or?

Started by 69, February 05, 2014, 12:25:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

do u need to take some kind of quest to obtain quest horn or u just need last hit party?

Oo

Quote from: 69 on February 05, 2014, 12:25:52 PM
do u need to take some kind of quest to obtain quest horn or u just need last hit party?
Any quest, just last hit.

Zenith/Infinity - Shillien Templar/Ghost Hunter (80/80)
Innova EU Core - Sigel Eva's Templar (99) // Wynn Spectral Master (99)

DaVinci

You don't need to have a quest. Level 78 and you are able to take the horn by last hitting, be it solo or in party.

Painkiler

You don't need quest or there is no any lvl restrictions to get horn propably, just be in pt that make last hit. You need atleast 78lvl and 3rd class to take sub.

Morel

Quote from: Painkiler on February 05, 2014, 12:47:27 PM
You don't need quest or there is no any lvl restrictions to get horn propably, just be in pt that make last hit. You need atleast 78lvl and 3rd class to take sub.

Hmm Artur told me that u need to be 78 to get horn...
Morela - True hero of common people

Garn.

Quote from: Morel on February 05, 2014, 01:35:01 PM
no, u need to be AT LEAST 78 to be able to use it. but you can get it earlier than that
Garn3tt  GS/SS exDN 15x
First Hero GS on server :D

=drake=

In party you get it randomly and up to two horns with a single kill

NunoPitbull

Quote from: =drake= on February 05, 2014, 06:38:31 PM
In party you get it randomly and up to two horns with a single kill

10horns/day / 2100 people = 210 days to sub all server, counting it is a gooky each day. But it has 2 days spawn right? Isn't that a bit 2 much counting that reaching to 78 is already harsh for a mid rate server ?

Watch my DN Videos @ https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLv5j4v3iXRu4_tUU2rtBM8coghoTjQUtR

Subscribe for more and be updated: https://www.youtube.com/user/NunoPitbull?sub_confirmation=1

If you want drop me on PM some nice songs 4nextvid

Artur

Quote from: Morel on February 05, 2014, 01:35:01 PM

i told you that you need to be 78 to take subclass ;)

Misato

Quote from: NunoPitbull on February 05, 2014, 09:53:51 PM
10horns/day / 2100 people = 210 days to sub all server, counting it is a gooky each day. But it has 2 days spawn right? Isn't that a bit 2 much counting that reaching to 78 is already harsh for a mid rate server ?
Golks have 36h +/- 16h of respawn, also is not sure that u'll get 2 horn ;p

Teon     - CrazyApple, xPride
DNet    - LadyMisato, xMisato, SoyFon, Casval, xOdin, Happy
RPG     - CrazyApple

Simsung

I freaking hope this server will last longer than 210 days.

=^TrackZero^=

Server have muuuuuch more players then that,that amount (2,500+),was online amount in that moment. Number of active accounts and chars is way bigger.
[url=https://discord.com/invite/uhaWxzH7NP] JOIN OUR DISCORD[/url]