Web Analytics
Target problem

News:

Main Menu

Target problem

Started by ViKing, February 05, 2014, 10:35:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ViKing

Dunno if it should be like this but there is a breef moment when you can't take target on next mob  immediatly after you kill the previous  one, you  have to spam click or move your cursor up and down on  mob to see the 2 bubbles that let you know that you can lock target. Maybe it's just me, if it is and someone had the problem and fix it pls share the info. Thank you. ( please don't advise me to use next target pls pls pls)

Garn.

Quote from: ViKing on February 05, 2014, 10:35:51 PM
        Dunno if it should be like this but there is a breef moment when you can't take target on next mob  immediatly after you kill the previous  one, you  have to spam click or move your cursor up and down on  mob to see the 2 bubbles that let you know that you can lock target. Maybe it's just me, if it is and someone had the problem and fix it pls share the info. Thank you. ( please don't advise me to use next target pls pls pls)
it's a known bug on every server. dont know if it's related to client
Garn3tt  GS/SS exDN 15x
First Hero GS on server :D

8kjupx3u

Quote from: ViKing on February 05, 2014, 10:35:51 PM
i play with next target on bar, it helps.
Friends Become Wolves~