Drakes "alternative" TU FIX. - Page 3

News:

Main Menu

Drakes "alternative" TU FIX.

Started by NunoPitbull, February 08, 2014, 01:25:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

zocha

Quote from: j1kata on February 08, 2014, 06:18:44 PM
=drake= i think when bunch of ppl are sayin that it isnt working u should make a SMALL change/boost just to try it. With every response, ur basicly sayin "fu all i wont do sh1t".
And we all know where that leads...

PS:this place is full of fail trolls just ignore them.
y ofc , next make ultimate mana  :D.
Fr3zer - TH/PP
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g_c5d6VrdZ8
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ESjqET27qf0

NunoPitbull

Quote from: igi on February 08, 2014, 06:06:55 PM
And where is your proof?

I just tested TU again (I already did 1 post like this)
Im lvl 71 bp tested on 73 Cursed Guardian in BS
First 20 min I got very good land rate almost all the time I lethal with the 3rd try, some times on first try or second only 3-4 times it took me 5-6 tries
Second 20 min I got not so good land rate most of the time I needed 7-8 times to lethal max 9 but I still got some on 1-3 tries
Third 20 min first and last 2-3 mobs were pain in the ass it took me 8 times each.. to lethal them but all the other mobs in between were almost constant 3 tries per per mob...

Now I know u will say that this is bullsh1t so maybe I will make a video with this and post it (if it doesnt turn out to be a lot of work)
p.s. I tried recording this test with fraps but didnt know I have to crack it to record more than 30 sec videos... :/ Noob me... u would have had your video now.

Go pagans, try lethal a mob at 73 or 74. 0% chance. Thats the problems right there to start with. For some reason Pagan quest is avaiabel at lvl 73 :)

Watch my DN Videos @ https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLv5j4v3iXRu4_tUU2rtBM8coghoTjQUtR

Subscribe for more and be updated: https://www.youtube.com/user/NunoPitbull?sub_confirmation=1

If you want drop me on PM some nice songs 4nextvid

igi

=drake= i think when bunch of ppl are sayin that it isnt working u should make a SMALL change/boost just to try it. With every response, ur basicly sayin "fu all i wont do sh1t".

Fail trolls?
I just posted that I actually tested this shit and TU works on lvl 8 and it also worked on lvl 6 when I tested it... i dont see any tests from u or any video... stop flaming ppl and stop trying to make one clean topic with only QQers to show that u r the majority and u demand changes...
EE/BP/SE should find party and exp or just use fuking might of heaven... u gonna spend less mana and resources instead of trying to lethal lvl 80 mobs with lvl 74 skill....

igi

Quote from: NunoPitbull on February 08, 2014, 06:26:25 PM
Go pagans, try lethal a mob at 73 or 74. 0% chance. Thats the problems right there to start with. For some reason Pagan quest is avaiabel at lvl 73 :)
I said on previous posts.. I dunno bout Pagan yet, but TU works good on white mobs...
And Ive noticed that even if the mob is yellow only I have harder time lethaling it...

j1kata

Quote from: igi on February 08, 2014, 06:29:43 PM
I said on previous posts.. I dunno bout Pagan yet, but TU works good on white mobs...
And Ive noticed that even if the mob is yellow only I have harder time lethaling it...
Well my friend its been 20 dayz since server star and ur lvl 70=TU lvl 8, in couple of weeks lets hope u reach 74 and realize some stuff.

igi

Quote from: j1kata on February 08, 2014, 06:33:43 PM
Well my friend its been 20 dayz since server star and ur lvl 70=TU lvl 8, in couple of weeks lets hope u reach 74 and realize some stuff.
O rly? I dont think I will discover anything I dont already know.

But its funny how TU stops working on 74vl dont u think?

j1kata

Back on topic:

wizkhalifa

Pagans suck and u must be blind to don't see it let ee bp se stay with that place just fix it stop to make everything hard as hell I really don't get what you really want people spend whole day for a lvl 3 to 5%. Every 20 minutes gotta be kidding

emissary

Quote from: igi on February 08, 2014, 06:28:06 PM
Fail trolls?
I just posted that I actually tested this shit and TU works on lvl 8 and it also worked on lvl 6 when I tested it... i dont see any tests from u or any video... stop flaming ppl and stop trying to make one clean topic with only QQers to show that u r the majority and u demand changes...
EE/BP/SE should find party and exp or just use fuking might of heaven... u gonna spend less mana and resources instead of trying to lethal lvl 80 mobs with lvl 74 skill....

SE doesn't have TU skill. Why do you post here at all? are you the same guy as this necropsy one who claimed he "half killed" most mobs with TU spell, but NEVER lethal them?
I am an experianced player who PLAYED EE class freaking long time. No offence to GM's/ Admins, we're playing here, we played elsewhere, and we KNOW how this skill should behave. The fact that you are Admins/GMs and you see only numbers, and from time to time you go with your dunno chars to make some tests will not count that much. You didn't give us a chance to test server on BETA, cuz you claimed everything is alright/tested/calculated and shit, while since beginning you have CHANGED a lot in this perfect server.

This skill ain't a damn pvp skill, it doesn't work on any other mob than undead, so please stop with this "i am right, i see numbers" thing, and start listening to actuall players. Isn't this whom you made this server for?
DeathAkira - ES member, Dragon serv
emissary - FI member, infinity serv
emissary - FI member, valkyria serv

loXol

in pagan a final zone of interlude
where u could farm life stones, high mats and good spoils....
just in solo with self buffs and lethal each fourth skills with a support char....

tell me which char could solo efficiently after lvl74, in self buffs? ee, bishop and tank?

even in retail u could farm only one or two rift hero room efficiently with a duo/trio ee/bish/bd, and u need to skip a lots.
Quote from: pieh on April 08, 2008, 12:07:43 AM
i like the result of aden siege: Hexa, one of few clans that really deserve (i mean overall not only pvp/siege skills) to have castles

=drake=

Quote from: NunoPitbull on February 08, 2014, 06:26:25 PM

Please provide:
a) skill level/enchant
b) monster name (best with ID, if available in client tooltip)

Quest is available at lv73 because would make no sense to preclude you from doing it with a party if you want.

NunoPitbull

Dont know the ID. Its the first mobs when you enter pagans/antroom rooms.
Im with TU+1. Shouldnt had even enchanted it, waste of BoG anyway...I wounder those who tried to put +4 for a 6% chance increase and now can't even go there cause its impossible lol.

You have so many posts trying to open your Eyes Drake, I don't need to do anything more. Its your own judgment now.

Watch my DN Videos @ https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLv5j4v3iXRu4_tUU2rtBM8coghoTjQUtR

Subscribe for more and be updated: https://www.youtube.com/user/NunoPitbull?sub_confirmation=1

If you want drop me on PM some nice songs 4nextvid